Am I the only one that thinks Prisco is a complete joke?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Yes, everyone here LOVES Pete Prisco. You're going to get ran out of here on a rail.

KK84

Reaction score
List of people who don't think Pete Prisco is a complete joke:

Pete Prisco
Arizona Cardinals fans
Pete Prisco's mom

End of list.

Rat

Reaction score
I guarantee you're the only one here with that opinion. On these boards it goes Prisco, Paul Allen, Russell Wilson, and then God on the hierarchy of veneration.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Pre Wilson Seahawks
2010 8-10
2011 7-9

Wilson led Seahawks
2012 12-6
2013 16-3 SB Win
2014 14-4 SB Win?

Lynch was on every team, no question in my mind Wilson is hands down the most important player on the team, but that's just my opinion. In fact I believe Wilson elevates Lynch more than Lynch elevating Wilson.

LTH

Reaction score
i just ignore him... he is a motherless troll...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ambrose83":hbj7e1au said:
Good god hes clueless- http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... -radio-row Start around the 30 min mark.
No, he is a complete loser, but you are helping his cause by linking the garbage he spews. He's an attention whore looking for clicks.

The sooner everyone stops ignoring the assclown the sooner he'll be on the offramp begging for quarters to make a living.

ColinSackorpick

Reaction score
KK84":7yk14k7s said:
List of people who don't think Pete Prisco is a complete joke:

Pete Prisco
Arizona Cardinals fans
Pete Prisco's mom

End of list.

My sources close to the situation tell me this is untrue.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I saw a God in a clip on the NFL app in my Apple TV who went on a rant about how mediocre the SEA offense is, and blah-blah-blah. At first, he was infuriating, but then I realized how scripted he sounded, and when hs buddy came back with a very scripted pro-SEA rant, it was clear taht they were both making stuff up to get people to watch.

Prisco is kind of like that.

OP
OP
Ambrose83

Ambrose83

Reaction score
ya he is something, I have no issues with "experts' saying negative things about our guys... but JFC at least have some facts to back it up. Every other qb gets a pass for a bad game... except RW.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1p4zjptj said:
Ambrose83":1p4zjptj said:
Good god hes clueless- http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... -radio-row Start around the 30 min mark.
No, he is a complete loser, but you are helping his cause by linking the garbage he spews. He's an attention whore looking for clicks.

The sooner everyone starts ignoring the assclown the sooner he'll be on the offramp begging for quarters to make a living.

FIFY

Ozzy

Reaction score
I loved the other guys killing him for his opinion on Wilson. Prisco sounded like a complete idiot.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":38j2swew said:
Ambrose83":38j2swew said:

The sooner everyone stops ignoring the assclown the sooner he'll be on the offramp begging for quarters to make a living.

God listening to that segment brings me back to all the Luck vs Wilson argument threads... :thirishdrinkers:

I love how the hosts call Prisco out on all his hypotheticals he keeps throwing out... IF RG3 wouldnt of got hurt they wouldnt of beat the redskins.

Also lol at... When is your boy Matt Ryan going to win a game that matters...lol :lol:

Listening to Prisco is great....he is what Luck Defenders must sound like in a real life conversation and argument when it comes to Wilson

Smellyman

Reaction score
What a jacka$$. The other guys are stunned at his stupidity.

OP
OP
Ambrose83

Ambrose83

Reaction score
it is amazing, and this was not a prisco link btw