Am I the only one that thinks Prisco is a complete joke?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Lol, "win the game, win the game, win the game, win the game".

Thanks for the link.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He is a joke. I don't know much about him, other than that he has hated on Russell Wilson before. After listening to that podcast, he obviously dislikes Wilson and his mind isn't going to change. Any pure football head knows that Russell is a good football player, we don't need this idiot to agree with us.

I'm sure there is another "Pete Prisco" out there who doesn't think Jordan was that good at basketball.

Prisco sadly had to bring up Eric Weddle's quote. Yeah, because one guy had something bad to say about Russ means that Russ isn't good. Umm....what about the hundred other NFL players who have talked about how good Russ is, not to mention a few who think he may be the best QB.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
This thread needs a poll so we can finally establish whether the OP is the only one who thinks Prisco is a joke. I *could* search the forum, but that would be waaaaaay too much work.

el capitan

Reaction score
It's kind of hard to express anything that I feel about Pete Prisco while this thread is in the main forum.

The guy is a Seahawk hater, it's not just Russ, he thinks Eric Weddle is better than Earl.