Aldon Smith arrested for DUI this morning--UPDATE

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Marvin49":2f18apqn said:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m
RT @MaioccoCSN: 49ers OLB Aldon Smith is on the practice field.

Harbaugh set to talk to media at 2:30

Is "on" a synonym for lying on the ground with a massive hangover?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2am7h44a said:
Aldon hit a teammate too?

No. Aldon is a massive dumbsh!t and he's currently in the middle of pissing his career away, but despite claims in this thread to the contrary he hasn't shot at anyone or shot anyone, and he hasn't hit a teammate.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":6t9qiihj said:
Marvin49":6t9qiihj said:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m
RT @MaioccoCSN: 49ers OLB Aldon Smith is on the practice field.

Harbaugh set to talk to media at 2:30

Is "on" a synonym for lying on the ground with a massive hangover?

I'm sure Aldon feels fine. What do you think the pills were for? Pop a couple uppers and head to practice. #GettinWorkDone

Jville

Reaction score
This news has got to be hard on the 49ers and their fan base. Especially on the heals of the news coming out of Cleveland about the Browns head start in collecting extra draft picks for 2014.

A trade announcement this afternoon involving Aldon Smith for a 1st round and a couple of fifths ........ of alcohol wouldn't surprise.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
So I am confused, are 5 DUIs better or worse than 5 PEDs What a dumbass, all the money in the world, but no brain to use it correctly. What is a $30 cab ride for this guy like 30 cents for us. Glad he didn't hurt anyone, lots of kids out and about at 7 am going to school.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the league is likely to do in response? Is this a scenario where a suspension is likely?

BamKam

Reaction score
Pulled this Gem from the whiner board

"props to Aldon though after a night partying and drinking he still shows up to practice to do his job."

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
Aldon "All-Done" Smith, will have 99 Problems, and find himself NFL in the league,
if he continues to SERIOUSLY Phuck Up, in the same manner he has, since the very
first incident ... SMH

rjas77

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking! Blows a .15 at 7:00 in the morning just before heading to work.

Douchebaugh is losing this team...or is the team just beginning to emulate their couch?

Not ready to say their imploding...but you got to wonder

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":2vt3vepn said:
RolandDeschain":2vt3vepn said:
Marvin49":2vt3vepn said:
In all honesty, not sure how I feel about this one.

I know how I feel. ;) I want him not to play so you guys are more likely to drop one to the Colts, haha.

They're going to lose to the Colts regardless.

Even if they didn't have Smith, I don't think there's a chance in hell they lose to the Colts.

Colts have ZERO defense, and the Colts are a middling road team that actually got outscored while going 11-5 last year.

Add in the fact that the 49ers are pissed about their beatdown in Seattle, and I think this is a double-digit victory for SF.

dbmack

Reaction score
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 53s Harbaugh: "I expect Aldon to be back at work and play on Sunday."

rlkats

Reaction score
I got slammed when I said Brooks needs to get cut for his BS. And I know i will get beat up for this. Aldon Smith is a bennifactor ( I hope spelled correct) of playing next to Justin. His attitude is more that we should deal with. Trade him and gather more pics. Some desperate team will give the house for him. HMMMM KC you listening???? Anyways well there it is bash on.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Aldon said he was going to get 30 sacks this year. of weed.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1yakr0qi said:
Aldon said he was going to get 30 sacks this year. of weed.

Is that a lot? I am trying to get into the pot scene, now that it is legal.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":210v1a57 said:
*Pulls a handle of Hypnotiq from Aldon's glove compartment*

That stuff is freaking good. I mean, just look at it...

HPNOTIQ-Bubbles-N-Blue.jpg

Hpnotiq + Hennessy = Incredible Hulk aka Best tasting alcoholic drink ever made.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
rlkats":2hz06zez said:
I got slammed when I said Brooks needs to get cut for his BS. And I know i will get beat up for this. Aldon Smith is a bennifactor ( I hope spelled correct) of playing next to Justin. His attitude is more that we should deal with. Trade him and gather more pics. Some desperate team will give the house for him. HMMMM KC you listening???? Anyways well there it is bash on.

I give you a lot of props for that. He's a star player and you're probably the only Niner fan I've seen that said he's a benefactor of Justin's. If traded, he'll definitely get you a couple good picks, but I just don't see that happening

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Damn, he still had the foot on the gas when police arrived. Burning hella rubber

sOC0NhPwQE

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Saw that. He must have been stoned out of his gourd to burn up a tire like that.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Jville":21bj5bdu said:
A trade announcement this afternoon involving Aldon Smith for a 1st round and a couple of fifths ........ of alcohol wouldn't surprise.

Well done, sir.

Tumblr lu510nLv4e1r2ih1bo1 r1 400

Latest posts