Aldon Smith apparently arrested again

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
hawkfansince76":1ri1nuub said:
He was arrested and booked for CPC 148.1(a) making a false bomb threat. This is a lower level felony, which can get you up to a year in the hole, and or, a fine.
I seriously doubt TSA went out of their way to jack Aldon around.

"...Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son!"

The real issue being that he is already on the hook for a weapons related felony. If the first one isn't dropped, the second one isn't a first time conviction.

TXHawk

Reaction score
You know you're having a rough offseason when trading for Blaine Gabbert is the highlight of it.

Cartire

Reaction score
I knew that webzone would be defensive of the situation. However, the absolute delusion over there is histarical.

Aldon was making a political stand against the unconstitutional TSA.

Good Lord have mercy. :rofl:

rlkats

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":cijwtfbq said:
hawkfansince76":cijwtfbq said:
He was arrested and booked for CPC 148.1(a) making a false bomb threat. This is a lower level felony, which can get you up to a year in the hole, and or, a fine.
I seriously doubt TSA went out of their way to jack Aldon around.

"...Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son!"

The real issue being that he is already on the hook for a weapons related felony. If the first one isn't dropped, the second one isn't a first time conviction.

Exactly my point. To many weapon charges or I mean one weapon charge and a fake bomb threat. His weapon charge will hold major weight . Have fun in the clink aldon. Maybe

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
jawilljr":rbk87uxx said:
King Dog":rbk87uxx said:
rlkats":rbk87uxx said:
Screw his 5th year and screw his fourth year draft a replacement. This crap is old. I don't give a crap what potential he has. I never want to see that idiot wearing Niners gear again.
I know in niner land I'm the very small minority and I don't give a crap. What a waste of human talent and flesh.

Not gonna happen. If he gets cut, where do you think he's going to want to play to stick it to the 49ers?

If he gets cut, who would take the risk and sign him?

Tech Worlds makes a good point if correct, but I guarantee you we would give him a chance if he fell into our laps. Any team would. The guy has like 44 sacks in 43 games. Elite pass rusher.

jawilljr

Reaction score
King Dog":17gbdgpz said:
jawilljr":17gbdgpz said:
King Dog":17gbdgpz said:
rlkats":17gbdgpz said:
Screw his 5th year and screw his fourth year draft a replacement. This crap is old. I don't give a crap what potential he has. I never want to see that idiot wearing Niners gear again.
I know in niner land I'm the very small minority and I don't give a crap. What a waste of human talent and flesh.

Not gonna happen. If he gets cut, where do you think he's going to want to play to stick it to the 49ers?

If he gets cut, who would take the risk and sign him?

Tech Worlds makes a good point, but I guarantee you we would give him a chance if he fell into our laps. Any team would. The guy has like 44 sacks in 43 games. Elite pass rusher.

The risk with Aldon Smith is that he could get suspended at any time. 4 felony charges?

The only way I would take him is on the very cheap so that it doesn't hurt the salary cap.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":le5vrxx5 said:
I don't blame you, but like you said you are in the minority of your fanbase. You are a clear thinking niner fan.

TXHawk

Reaction score
King Dog":1w059f8l said:
This is laughable. Apparently, this is how it went down.

According to Sgt. Ortiz, Smith was going through screening when he asked the TSA agent, "Are you going to search me further?"

Smith was told, "That's not necessary," according to Sgt. Ortiz.

Then, Smith responded, according to Sgt. Ortiz, "Why not? I have a bomb."

Something tells me he didn't ace the Wonderlic.

Cartire

Reaction score
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Tell any family members who lost a loved one on 9/11 that you were just joking when you say you have a bomb in an airport. It should be taken seriously whether he was joking or not. It's not something you joke about. He Crossed the line and honestly deserves what he gets. The kid needs to grow up.

Disagree.

3,000 people died in a controversial horrific event 13 years ago and we have to watch what we say? Am I the only one that thinks we shouldn't have to change the way we live because that happened? Between 6 and 9 MILLION Jews died in the Holocaust and we are free to make holocaust jokes (not that anyone should) without getting arrested.

Aldon didn't threaten anyone. He didn't cause mass hysteria, and as far as we know there are only exactly 2 people who know the facts.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... IQxFeQ1.99

Good lord, all mighty good lord.

hoxrox

Reaction score
lolz. The 9ers are going full retard this offseason. :lol:

lucky49

Reaction score
Cartire":3365huiw said:
Tell any family members who lost a loved one on 9/11 that you were just joking when you say you have a bomb in an airport. It should be taken seriously whether he was joking or not. It's not something you joke about. He Crossed the line and honestly deserves what he gets. The kid needs to grow up.

Disagree.

3,000 people died in a controversial horrific event 13 years ago and we have to watch what we say? Am I the only one that thinks we shouldn't have to change the way we live because that happened? Between 6 and 9 MILLION Jews died in the Holocaust and we are free to make holocaust jokes (not that anyone should) without getting arrested.

Aldon didn't threaten anyone. He didn't cause mass hysteria, and as far as we know there are only exactly 2 people who know the facts.

the person who made this comment does not represent the majority of niners fans i just want to say that really quick

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
Cartire":fo5pj50e said:

Disagree.

That is some kind of stupid.

Cartire

Reaction score
lucky49":3im9yyd7 said:
the person who made this comment does not represent the majority of niners fans i just want to say that really quick

Oh I know man. I've stopped calling idiots niner fans. I only refer to idiots as webzoners.

TXHawk

Reaction score
On the list of good ideas, joking about a bomb with a TSA agent ranks approximately 9,344,673,234,569th. Just ahead of telling your wife that, yes, those those jeans do make her look fat.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
TXHawk":1470wth0 said:
On the list of good ideas, joking about a bomb with a TSA agent ranks approximately 9,344,673,234,569th. Just ahead of telling your wife that, yes, those those jeans do make her look fat.

...and just below sending your bank account and Social Security number to that nice Nigerian doctor that is going to help you secure a fortune.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Cartire":1urmzwic said:
lucky49":1urmzwic said:

Oh I know man. I've stopped calling idiots niner fans. I only refer to idiots as webzoners.

But they are "just like us".