Aldon Smith apparently arrested again

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":2e7c4xob said:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 18m
Beyond reproach? #49ers have had seven arrests, three seprate players involved in police invesitigations since 2012.
Uh oh, one of the Whiners trolls approved peeps is calling the team out.
Marvin and Popeye are gonna be sooooooooo PISSED! This guy might get kicked off the "approved list" if he keeps it up.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Smith has been on a whirlwind over the last couple years. He was lucky his first DUI in Florida was reduced to reckless driving in 2012. However, that charge will be taken into consideration if he is sentenced for his DUI in San Jose, CA. Smith is also facing three felony counts of possessing illegal assault rifles after a shootout at a party he had in San Jose. And now you add a possible misdemeanor disturbing the peace charge on top of that for yelling that he had a bomb at LAX. It's not looking good for Smith.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
As 49ers fans have loved pointing out to us over the past couple of years that Pete Carroll is a "cheater" and the PED suspensions we've had stem from that...Then what is Harbaugh for having a terrorist on the roster? Osama bin Laden, Jr.? :lol:

This is priceless.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":321yn9as said:
Just like the other stories floating around I'll take the "wait and see" approach but man, regardless of how this turns out, it has been a nightmare off-season for the San Fran PR guys so far...
This. Though it does look like a classic implosion is forthcoming.;)

lucky49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":y62a59qh said:
lucky49":y62a59qh said:
loafoftatupu":y62a59qh said:
Oh hell no. This has to be bullcrap. Nobody and I mean nobody is that stupid. I could see TSA guys giving him a hard time and maybe him being pissed off about it, but I read somewhere that he said "bomb" which even my 15 year old bundle of sarcasm son wouldn't do.

No flipping way..

i think (could be wrong) it was TMZ (again) who initially reported it. meaning it's likely that what actually happened is way less dramatic.

or he couldve been drunk, and our team is cursed
Your coach cursed your team when he said " we are above reproach! "

pretty sure he said that specifically about PED use
but yeah he should have seen that little quote coming back to bite him

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
#49ers Aldon Smith has been booked by LAPD for violation of California Penal Code 148.1(a) - False report of a bomb threat. (At LAX today)

And there it is(was just detained earlier, not officially booked).

Laloosh

Reaction score
lucky49":3p4xokvg said:
Sports Hernia":3p4xokvg said:
lucky49":3p4xokvg said:
loafoftatupu":3p4xokvg said:
Oh hell no. This has to be bullcrap. Nobody and I mean nobody is that stupid. I could see TSA guys giving him a hard time and maybe him being pissed off about it, but I read somewhere that he said "bomb" which even my 15 year old bundle of sarcasm son wouldn't do.

No flipping way..

i think (could be wrong) it was TMZ (again) who initially reported it. meaning it's likely that what actually happened is way less dramatic.

or he couldve been drunk, and our team is cursed

Because breaking the law, hitting people over the head with bottles, driving cars into trees or yelling "bomb" in LAX doesn't mean they would ever do something as stupid as using PEDs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":23j233e1 said:
Anyone think they cut him?
No. Unless he is in jail for a lengthy amount of time, which I guess is possible.
I think he will have a suspension coming, as much as it will kill Rog to do it.

lucky49

Reaction score
Laloosh":3hxpoy4b said:
lucky49":3hxpoy4b said:
Sports Hernia":3hxpoy4b said:

Because breaking the law, hitting people over the head with bottles, driving cars into trees or yelling "bomb" in LAX doesn't mean they would ever do something as stupid as using PEDs.

well, obviously that stuff is worse than PEDs. he was talking in a different context though; on the field stuff as opposed to legal issues and general stupidity

lucky49

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":3fblkird said:
Anyone think they cut him?

really doubt it. though i also doubted eagles would cut desean jackson because he was such a good athlete, and their excuse seemed so bad.

I know I sound like a homer, but aldon is one of the best pass rushers in the league. he has 42 sacks in 43 games and wasnt even a starter in his first season. Justin Smith or no Justin Smith, the niners would have to be insane to get rid of him, unless his trial(s) end up going badly and he goes to prison for a long time or something. Or if he does something else REALLY stupid, like even worse than this.

also i just realized, maybe i should change my avatar just in case

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
lucky49":13sh0e2s said:
also i just realized, maybe i should change my avatar just in case
You should probably change it regardless; at this point, repping Aldon Smith is a bad call all around, IMO.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Now the clown car that is the webzone is accusing TMZ as having Seahawks fans working for them. LMAO. :sarcasm_on:
Yup they made the dumbass that is Aldon Smith yell bomb at a security line at LAX. Aldon is just a misunderstood victim ONCE AGAIN!! :sarcasm_off: :roll:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2e4w1atv said:
Now the clown car that is the webzone is accusing TMZ as having Seahawks fans working for them. LMAO. :sarcasm_on:
Yup they made the dumbass that is Aldon Smith yell bomb at a security line at LAX. Aldon is just a misunderstood victim ONCE AGAIN!! :sarcasm_off: :roll:

Saw this over there lol...

Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Would this incident cause the TSA to put Aldon on a "no fly" list? If that happens, then no road games for him?

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Would this incident cause the TSA to put Aldon on a "no fly" list? If that happens, then no road games for him?
[/quote]

Gonna be going to the games John Madden style.