Aldon Smith apparently arrested again

SF49r

Reaction score
I heard he was intoxicated at the time.. Oh well, as long as he still plays and continues to play at high level, I don't mind at all. The good news is, the 49ers can resign him for a cheaper price 8)

Sherminator

Reaction score
SF49r":31dwqbw6 said:
I heard he was intoxicated at the time.. Oh well, as long as he still plays and continues to play at high level, I don't mind at all. The good news is, the 49ers can resign him for a cheaper price 8)

Just so I can save the little dignity that some of us niner fans have around here. That first part isn't something we all believe

I DO mind if he continues this BS even if he keeps his level of play, I don't want that kind of person being a hero/role model on my team (my son looks up to Aldon, I'm not too happy with his childish behavior right now)

But I do agree with the cheaper resign.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
This is laughable. Apparently, this is how it went down.

According to Sgt. Ortiz, Smith was going through screening when he asked the TSA agent, "Are you going to search me further?"

Smith was told, "That's not necessary," according to Sgt. Ortiz.

Then, Smith responded, according to Sgt. Ortiz, "Why not? I have a bomb."

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
2014 has been a good year for a Hawks fan.....

1. Won Super Bowl XLVIII
2. Re-signed or restructured your own key FA's
3. Your biggest division rival can't stay out of the police blotter, and might have a few players staying at the gray bars hotel for awhile.

8)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
In a statement, the 49ers said, "We are disappointed to learn of the incident today involving "insert 9er player name here" but added that they would have "no further comment" because this is "a pending legal matter and we are still gathering the pertinent facts."

Damn they are going to wear that stamp out.

You think they should get a stamp made for just Aldon's name?

lucky49

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2ku2jsvo said:
In a statement, the 49ers said, "We are disappointed to learn of the incident today involving "insert 9er player name here" but added that they would have "no further comment" because this is "a pending legal matter and we are still gathering the pertinent facts."

this statement was different because they usually say "we're aware of the situation" but this time they said they were disappointed.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
So dude went to alcohol rehab last season to avoid NFL suspension and now is rumored to have been drunk at the time he yelled bomb at an airport?

So he is drinking again? This has to have a suspension coming.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
King Dog":28hzxwni said:
This is laughable. Apparently, this is how it went down.

According to Sgt. Ortiz, Smith was going through screening when he asked the TSA agent, "Are you going to search me further?"

Smith was told, "That's not necessary," according to Sgt. Ortiz.

Then, Smith responded, according to Sgt. Ortiz, "Why not? I have a bomb."

I didn't think this was real, but omg..

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/police- ... ing-arrest

13928321523.gif

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
lucky49":200rnze5 said:
RichNhansom":200rnze5 said:

this statement was different because they usually say "we're aware of the situation" but this time they said they were disappointed.

This is 49ers statement 2a.12.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
I don't think what Aldon did was that bad. He was just trying to make a point. This TSA thing is ridiculous, a waste of time and just serves as a way to get people subservient to the government. This whole airport security system gives some of the psychologically challenged people who work at the TSA an opportunity to molest men, women, & children and get paid for it. I support Aldon. He just isn't one to back down. Stasi Goodell will carry out the dictates of our government and probably suspend Aldon for a number of games. It's unfortunate for the 49ers, but it's about time more people stand up the the TSA. People are getting molested every day.

This. Basically...f**k the TSA.

Yes, I understand that it may be a "dangerous" job but I don't think that means we should be respectful of them. I'm pretty sure that a lot more retail and fast food workers have been injured and even killed at work than TSA agents have. Most of them aren't doing it because they care about our safety. They're doing it for a paycheck, benefits, and to have authority.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... w9Gcqok.99

Real posts from your friends at Webzone. Aldon was just trying to make a point about problems with our nation's national security. Free Aldon Smith. American hero.

hawkfansince76

Reaction score
He was arrested and booked for CPC 148.1(a) making a false bomb threat. This is a lower level felony, which can get you up to a year in the hole, and or, a fine.
I seriously doubt TSA went out of their way to jack Aldon around.

"...Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son!"

Jville

Reaction score
The 49ers must decide if they want to pick up the fifth-year option in his rookie contract by May 3.

Source >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000341178/article/aldon-smith-charged-with-false-report-of-bomb-threat[/urltargetblank]

rlkats

Reaction score
Screw his 5th year and screw his fourth year draft a replacement. This crap is old. I don't give a crap what potential he has. I never want to see that idiot wearing Niners gear again.
I know in niner land I'm the very small minority and I don't give a crap. What a waste of human talent and flesh.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
rlkats":17xvm60j said:
Screw his 5th year and screw his fourth year draft a replacement. This crap is old. I don't give a crap what potential he has. I never want to see that idiot wearing Niners gear again.
I know in niner land I'm the very small minority and I don't give a crap. What a waste of human talent and flesh.

Not gonna happen. If he gets cut, where do you think he's going to want to play to stick it to the 49ers?

rlkats

Reaction score
Well there is a good chance he does time. So I don't think it will be a problem for a while. Oh wait he is rich never mind give him another chance. It's OK Aldon we will just keep turning the other cheek. Because the league is all about winning and money

jawilljr

Reaction score
King Dog":gxb81qed said:
rlkats":gxb81qed said:

Not gonna happen. If he gets cut, where do you think he's going to want to play to stick it to the 49ers?

If he gets cut, who would take the risk and sign him?