Aldon Smith apparently arrested again

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lucky49":2gdeqato said:
loafoftatupu":2gdeqato said:
Oh hell no. This has to be bullcrap. Nobody and I mean nobody is that stupid. I could see TSA guys giving him a hard time and maybe him being pissed off about it, but I read somewhere that he said "bomb" which even my 15 year old bundle of sarcasm son wouldn't do.

No flipping way..

i think (could be wrong) it was TMZ (again) who initially reported it. meaning it's likely that what actually happened is way less dramatic.

or he couldve been drunk, and our team is cursed
Your coach cursed your team when he said " we are above reproach! "

Brahn

Reaction score
Niners are a joke that keep re inventing the punchline.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hold on guys... Marvin and Popeye need to tell us if the above reports/tweets came for the Whiner troll approved sportswriters/reporters list....... 8)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Will this POS be suspended this time or will Brandon Browner have to serve the suspension?? Loving the Niners off season so far!

253hawk

Reaction score
I'm laughing my ass off. The 49ers offseason so far has been some delicious schadenfreude. Keep it coming.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
THIS IS SO GREAT THOUGH. I would like to thank Harbaugh, CK7, Culliver, Patton and Aldon for keeping this board interesting and entertaining through the doldrums of the off-season.

Brahn

Reaction score
Money says he was all sauced up. This drunk cannot handle his stuff.

Brahn

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1dvfaivg said:
Now if only Harbs would get a dui

I can just imagine that windbag yelling at the cop. The vein in his neck get s all big and he is hauled off to jail. Luckily his successful big brother would bail him out.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":ec4mhne4 said:
Above reproach!!
You're misrepresenting Harbaugh's "above reproach" comment. He was referring to PEDs only. As long as you don't take PEDs to get an "unfair advantage" on the field, he doesn't really care what you do.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 18m
Beyond reproach? #49ers have had seven arrests, three seprate players involved in police invesitigations since 2012.