Advice please: I DVR'd it due to work, should I watch?

BlueTalons

Reaction score
I wore out the FF 30 seconds button on my remote which is about perfect for play over/start next play. Night games (actually most games...) I usually have to watch delayed...have a 4 yo that doesn't like to stay in bed! It can be painful sometimes being a Hawks fan and a dad of youngin's! (But worth it!)

So yeah...up to you on that call to watch...but it is easier to watch when you know the outcome and can FF the game.

Chapow

Reaction score
McGruff":m5okhjhy said:
From a pure football perspective, it was a horrible game. Horrible play calling and horrible execution on one side, horrible talent on the other, an horrible officiating in between. It was a horrible game that needs to be erased nod never seen again.

No . . . Don't watch it.

This.

Did you watch last Mondays Giants/Vikings game?

This game was just as bad, absolute garbage, and quite frankly hard to watch. The product on the field was an embarrassment to the NFL.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Since the "don't watch" advice outweighed the "watch" advice I am choosing not to turn it on this morning. I may do so another day and I may just erase it. Haven't decided for sure.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2vg1zpl8 said:
Thanks for the advice guys. Since the "don't watch" advice outweighed the "watch" advice I am choosing not to turn it on this morning. I may do so another day and I may just erase it. Haven't decided for sure.

Maybe FF and watch the Rams last drive, that was exciting. But yeah, unless your a sadomasochist, delete ASAP and move on with your life.

Latest posts