Accessing I-90E from Centurylink Garage after the game?

Tivopaul

Reaction score
I have a pass for the Centurylink garage for Saturday, and don't usually park there.

How easy is it to get on I-90E from there after the game?

Can you just take a left out of the garage exit and get on the freeway? I looked at a map -- and the website info -- and it isn't real clear.

Any tips would be appreciated....

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's always been my position that anybody who parks in that garage or very close to the stadium is in for a very, very long wait after the game. Sorry, that didn't answer your question but you do need to be prepared.

chris98251

Reaction score
1st avenue or Massachusetts ? If at all possible either way the traffic back up right outside where the exit is will be all backed up you should drop to Airport way and go south and take an exit south and flip and turn around and go north and grab the I 90 exit from there. The Massachusetts Garage is like 4 blocks from the Stadiums, I work out of it. I use the south Airport way trick all the time, especially if there is a Mariners game during the day. 1st Avenue is a bit of a ways away for walking, but people have parked there and taken the bus up 4th or 1st avenue to the Stadiums also.

253hawk

Reaction score
You should be too busy partying in the streets for a few hours afterwards anyway. By the time you're done, there won't be any trouble leaving.

LusciousJames

Reaction score
The garage has an entrance/exit to the south on Royal Brougham. There's a corkscrew ramp that takes Royal Brougham over the train tracks east of the garage exit; you'll have to go over that, turn right on 4th, then up a ramp and left a the light on the SR-519/Edgar Martinez Rd. overpass, which leads directly to I-90.

It is a long wait after the game because of the wait to turn on 4th; it's a quicker exit from the Safeco Field garage because that leads right to Edgar Martinez.

Latest posts