Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

TwilightError

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Hernandez has been a gang member since he was 14 years. Which gang was that? In a place like Bristol CT?

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
TwilightError":uehcm8j0 said:
I read somewhere that Hernandez has been a gang member since he was 14 years. Which gang was that? In a place like Bristol CT?

I don't know if what you read is true or not, but he does have the word "blood" tattooed on one of his hands. I'm not to sure if there is any gang affiliation associated with that tattoo, but you can take it for what it is.

Throwdown

Reaction score
There are some places in CT where gangs run rampant, I forgot the city, I believe it was Hartford had a huge Latin King base in the 90's. So it isn't far fetched that there's other gang activity in the state.

One thing I'm not gonna do is write this guy off on any possibility for his personal life, we look like we're just scratching the surface on what might be just a straight up bad dude.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Kjr is saying he might be involved in two more murders from last year. The have a guy from Boston on next to talk about the story.

hawker84

Reaction score
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/06/report_ ... der_i.html

here's another article about it.. I read he has affiliations to the Blood Gang, which the word is tattooed on his wrist..

the old saying holds true, you can take the kid out of the streets, but you can't take the streets out of the kid... Sad Story..

hopefully this will have an effect on more of the young guys coming into professional sports, make them realize regardless who they are, they'll be held accountable for their actions. Horrible for the victims family, and his fiance and unborn child... what a waste.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
CPHawk":3ghi5jcy said:
Kjr is saying he might be involved in two more murders from last year. The have a guy from Boston on next to talk about the story.

Wow, I hope he's not involved. When it rain, it pours...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Damn sounds like whoever else was involved straight up snitched on Hernandez on everything

Hawknballs

Reaction score
love how these gangsters act like their way of life is what they are forced to do because of their environment.

then when this thug breaks free and makes millions and has everything you could ask for, he still can't help but act like an immature witless child.

then again the question is always the same, where's his father?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Dudes an idiot and a waste.

I would like to thank him for taking some heat off the adderall subject surrounding Seattle.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Possible that they're linking him to the other shooting based on ballistics evidence (said they found shell casings in his car under he seat).

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Criminal Mastermind?

Almost zps3b018c76

Ok, not really at all.

Hawknballs":26vsp4k0 said:
...then again the question is always the same, where's his father?

Passed away when he was a teenager.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Criminal mastermind? That's a good one. I haven't seen a guy try to get caught like this since...I don't even know.

TwilightError

Reaction score
So they really have these bloods and crips in every corner of the country.. Are they in the state of Washington too?

mikeak

Reaction score
From this article: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... ble-murder

The working theory, according to the Globe, is that Odin Lloyd -- the man Hernandez is charged with killing -- may have had information about Hernandez's role in the double murders.

Pure speculation but Hernandez stated that you can't trust nobody before he allegedly went and killed Lloyd. So to me the question is if Lloyd was talking to the police, Lloyd's gf knew that he was (who I guess is friends / sister with Hernandez's gf which is how he found out). This would also explain the text - I am with NFL - as in if something happens to me tell the police I went with Hernandez

maybe I am reading to much into it but it really seems like a logical path to how things went to where they went. A whole lot more logical than my buddy talked to someone in a bar last week that I don't like so now at 2.30am I am going to go kill him and then later smash the security system instead of turning it off.

Latest posts