Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
After days of secrecy in the closely watched investigation, the prosecutor's comments in court provided the first detailed account of Lloyd's killing and the evidence detectives have uncovered.
A jogger found Lloyd's body, riddled with gunshot wounds, in a secluded area of an industrial park near Hernandez's house June 17, McCauley said.
Investigators later found five shell casings at the scene. Inside his pocket, McCauley said, they found a wallet and keys to a car that Hernandez had rented.
Around 2:30 a.m. that same day, the prosecutor said, Lloyd was last seen leaving his Boston home with Hernandez in a silver Nissan Altima.
Less than an hour later, surveillance cameras at the North Attleborough industrial park showed the vehicle heading toward the remote area where Lloyd's body was later found, McCauley said.
"The car goes down there at 3:22," McCauley said. "Four minutes later, the car is visible again. During the interval between 3:23 and 3:27, people who were working the overnight shift hear gunshots."
Minutes later, surveillance video from Hernandez's home security system shows the former NFL player arriving back at his house with two other people, according to the district attorney. Hernandez appears to be holding a firearm, McCauley said.
"The defendant goes walking through the house with the gun in his hand. That is captured in the video. ... And they all go down to the basement," McCauley said. "Once in the basement, the surveillance gets shut off."
McCauley said the gun Hernandez was carrying in the surveillance video has not been found.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/justice/n ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Axx

Reaction score
Who's surveillance was it that he was caught walking into his home with a firearm?

taz291819

Reaction score
The car was not found next to the body. Hernandez returned the car to the rental company, and exchanged it for another. The original rental car, when being inspected, was found to have a mirror broken off. Hernandez said he didn't know how that happened.

Then, during cleaning of the rental, a shell casing and the gum was found underneath the driver's seat. The employee threw both away, and after being interviewed, cops retrieved both pieces of evidence from the dumpster.

taz291819

Reaction score
Axx":2g9cx4my said:
Who's surveillance was it that he was caught walking into his home with a firearm?

Both the neighborhood video, and the home surveillance video that Hernandez tried to destroy. Like I said, he's a dumbass, thinking they couldn't still retrieve the video.

taz291819

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":24huzrrc said:
dontbelikethat":24huzrrc said:
Bruce Irvin of the Seahawks:

Quote:
Right! RT @Os_Island: In the court of law you're innocent until proven guilty.... In the streets you're guilty until proven innocent.

https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11

I read that too but what do you think he means by that?

That he isn't a very intelligent guy.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Would it be bad taste for me to buy a Hernandez jersey and start wearing it work?

irocdave

Reaction score
Man what a tool. All I can think of is Dave Chappelle's " keeping it real" skits. If he didn't pull the trigger, hell, if he was just there he deserves what he is now going to experience. I have been around this animalistic reality and the guys that follow it are just that, animals. Below human in my opinion. To bad it didn't happen in a death penalty state. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Ray Lewis out of his ass and walk then become a preacher and portray himself as a role model to kids. Weak minded, no morals.. man, this kind of stuff pisses me off.

Before someone gets on the soapbox, the facts are the facts. Even if one of his buddies did the dirty work he was still there. How many of you guys have close buddies that would do what was done to the deceased for what has been mentioned as motive? What would the motive have to be for you to defend your buddies? My 21 year old nephew just came back from Afghanistan, did a year and a half on the ground in the Army, knocking on doors and interacting with the citizens. He reassured me that humans are still humans Saturday when I hung out with him again. People like this do not deserve to ever be a part of society.

Osprey

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":2u1u7r0u said:
0626 tmz gun aaron hernandez 630x400

He should be put away just for having rivets in his shirt.

Damn thugs and their lack of gun safety. Never touch the trigger unless you are actively shooting!

I blame it on Hollywood, they always show people running, jumping, etc with a finger inside the trigger guard. Pulp Fiction would be the obvious exception :twisted:

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
taz291819":fxitvrkp said:
Tech Worlds":fxitvrkp said:
dontbelikethat":fxitvrkp said:
Bruce Irvin of the Seahawks:

Quote:
Right! RT @Os_Island: In the court of law you're innocent until proven guilty.... In the streets you're guilty until proven innocent.

https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11

I read that too but what do you think he means by that?

That he isn't a very intelligent guy.
biiiiig what if: os_island knows the victim in some way and said that.
Additionally what if: birvin knows os_island....

drdiags

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":eyuwp6um said:
drdiags":eyuwp6um said:
the whole walking through the crib with his handgun talking about not being able to trust anyone moments after the killing .
I thought that happened before the man was killed. That makes a difference right?

I could be mistaken since I was half-ass listening to the radio when the story was being relayed. Makes more sense that this was before the murder. Does go toward his state of mind prior to the murder if the prosecution can show he was in a high state of agitation toward the victim.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Osprey":1x9eprhj said:
Dreadbelch":1x9eprhj said:
0626 tmz gun aaron hernandez 630x400

He should be put away just for having rivets in his shirt.

Damn thugs and their lack of gun safety. Never touch the trigger unless you are actively shooting!

I blame it on Hollywood, they always show people running, jumping, etc with a finger inside the trigger guard. Pulp Fiction would be the obvious exception :twisted:

NO doubt.. Especially a Glock, which gives the handler a nice parking spot for the trigger finger on the guard. In fact, keeping your finger on the trigger renders the safety mechanism "unsafe"

A selfie with a firearm. That has tool written all over it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I just can't get over that he is THE murder suspect. I don't care how much money you have or how famous you are, if you have any value for your life, you avoid that situation like the plague.

Young child to raise and dream life ahead if the guy simply got away from the crap. Instead he used his wealth and fame to become even worse?

When this started, I thought at worse, that this dude was covering for a friend, but HE is charged with MURDER.

WTF?!?!?!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I just wanted to give props to Calihawk1, who gave me reason to pause when I was heading down Conspiracy Lane in the other thread. Cali said the cops were getting their case airtight before moving in and it looks like he called it. If this bizarre situation played out the way it appears to have, then today is a good day for justice.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":193fw4kp said:
biiiiig what if: os_island knows the victim in some way and said that.
Additionally what if: birvin knows os_island....

os_island is Omar Bolden, cornerback of the Broncos. Wouldn't be surprised if Irvin did know him.