9ers will be tougher than Broncos.

chris98251

Reaction score
Division game, odds makers have problems predicting these, personally I think it could go two ways, blow out by San Francisco due to high emotion game with Wilson, or we win in a brawl. or even S.F. and it's a knuckle biter.

We know how to defend a running QB, line up wide and pinch the pocket, blitz and apply middle pressure.

His decision making process is still raw, force bad decisions and hopefully we can catch some balls this week, we have to have the worst DB hands collectively in the league year in and year out.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Division game, odds makers have problems predicting these, personally I think it could go two ways, blow out by San Francisco due to high emotion game with Wilson, or we win in a brawl. or even S.F. and it's a knuckle biter.

We know how to defend a running QB, line up wide and pinch the pocket, blitz and apply middle pressure.

His decision making process is still raw, force bad decisions and hopefully we can catch some balls this week, we have to have the worst DB hands collectively in the league year in and year out.
We used to have Sherm's and Kam's, those were some of the best, couldn't quite remember Earl's ... were they good?

nanomoz

Reaction score
We can't count in SanFran to fumble twice at the goal line, or to go full Vin Baker in the final minute or so.

There's no way a scoreless half by the offense gets it done.

Smellyman

Reaction score
We can't count in SanFran to fumble twice at the goal line, or to go full Vin Baker in the final minute or so.

one was a 4th down, had a turnover on downs anyway

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score

Here is what I don't understand... It was the Seahawks D that caused the fumbles... why would they have to count on SF? our D is nasty as hell in the red zone it has been like that the last 2 years... Just nasty!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
might have to revise my prediction to 2 or 3 wins. Geno is dreadful.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Here is what I don't understand... It was the Seahawks D that caused the fumbles... why would they have to count on SF? our D is nasty as hell in the red zone it has been like that the last 2 years... Just nasty!
Wanna try that again? 🤣

This is what Seahawks games are going to look like when the opponent doesn't point the 12 gauge at their own toes.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Wanna try that again? 🤣

This is what Seahawks games are going to look like when the opponent doesn't point the 12 gauge at their own toes.
Believe what you want im not trying to change your mind...i just see this as being a young team we know they are going to take their lumps... offense couldnt get any thing going everytime they made a play there was a penelty. They got beat in the trenches today... ok give SF credit learn from the mistakes and live to fight another day.

Scout

Reaction score
Stop the run and screens on defense.. That puts a dent into the 49ers formula.

On offense, the Seahawks are capable of doing many quick hitters as Waldron showed that he will call that type of game to keep the 49ers front slowed down. I don't see the 49ers CBs matching up well with the Hawks WRs or TEs IMO.

I called it.

Stopping the run for the defense and tackling will be priority #1 to fix in the coming weeks IMVHO. Also this was not a good game plan by Waldron but he will improve over the course of the season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, not like that was a tough call. Stop the run and you get Geno. Who hasn't lead the offense to a score for 6 STRAIGHT QUARTERS.