49er veteran players had to be told

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
To support Trey Lance. I can sense locker room tension building. Most players wanted Jimmy G to be the starter. As funny as it sounds I never heard this until today on the Dan Patrick show that guys like Kittle, Warner and most of the core of good players had to be told to back Trey. If Trey loses to Seattle in good weather by missing wide open receivers and playing like a high schooler I’ll like it, but what about Kyle? How many losses to bad teams will it take to be convinced you made a mistake?

toffee

Reaction score
From locker room support stand point, Sounded like Jimmy G is 9er's Geno.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
From locker room support stand point, Sounded like Jimmy G is 9er's Geno.
It happens but Lock didn’t really show much and had Covid. He’ll more than likely get a shot at starting this year though. As for Trey Lance he had the worst passer rating league wide at 50.3 and a completion percentage of 46%. Those are probably the worst numbers in the history of the forward pass. This dude can’t hit the broad side of it barn

toffee

Reaction score
It happens but Lock didn’t really show much and had Covid. He’ll more than likely get a shot at starting this year though. As for Trey Lance he had the worst passer rating league wide at 50.3 and a completion percentage of 46%. Those are probably the worst numbers in the history of the forward pass. This dude can’t hit the broad side of it barn
Lance is still graded higher than Geno or Lock in the eyes of media experts.

keasley45

Reaction score
This bodes well for us. Lance has to be feeling added pressure and the guys that back Jimmy, frustration. If things start to not go well for him next week, it could have a ripple effect and put them off their game.