4-4 at Home

Hawker8989

Reaction score
One loss to a backup QB. The other loss to a scrub team. That's simply inexcusable. And this team hasn't had a bye since 2014. There needs to be major changes.

maciasstrong68

Reaction score
another bone head coaching move by worthless carroll !! how the hell you get delay of game at the 2 yard line ... please fire this idiot and norton

OP
OP
H

Hawker8989

Reaction score
maciasstrong68":27rh9lyc said:
another bone head coaching move by worthless carroll !! how the hell you get delay of game at the 2 yard line ... please fire this idiot and norton

Still living off of 2013.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
maciasstrong68":dmoki68s said:
By wasting timeouts earlier.

Donn2390

Reaction score
maciasstrong68":1o7o3lk1 said:
It's fan's? like you that should be fired...!!!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I guess we are better off in the playoffs with out home field?

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
That's very un Seattle like. Usually it's next to impossible to beat you there. The one I really don't understand is how is Arizona 5 - 2 in their last 7 tries at Seattle? That's just breathtaking to me. Because I don't think Arizona is a very good team. You are certainly better by a lot. How do they beat you so often even at your home?

knownone

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":1xhk8c3y said:
That's very un Seattle like. Usually it's next to impossible to beat you there. The one I really don't understand is how is Arizona 5 - 2 in their last 7 tries at Seattle? That's just breathtaking to me. Because I don't think Arizona is a very good team. You are certainly better by a lot. How do they beat you so often even at your home?
Arizona's been pretty good over the course of the last 5 or so seasons, and Arians last two season were derailed by injuries. It would be surprising if we had a losing record at home to the Niners during that stretch because up to this season their record since 2015 is 17-47, whereas Arizona's is 31-32-1.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, 11-5 and playoffs is inexcusable!!! FIRE EVERYONE!!!!

sutz

Reaction score
Three of the 4 home losses were to top seeds in the NFC and AFC: Saints, Niners, Baltimore.

Beating ourselves up over it is kind of silly. Records 14-2, 13-3, 13-3 combined 40-8.

Yeah Cards loss was kind of inexcusable, but most of our home losses were to the best teams in the league.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
1. We played SF, NO and Baltimore, arguably the three best teams in the entire league at home this year.

2. If people think with the new mic in the QB's helmet, hand signal and silent count way of combating crowd noise is going away, which was THE reason The Clink and Kingdome were such great home field advantages..........then these fans need to realize this and lower their HFA expectations.

I get it, we were used to going 8-0 at home every year.
I get it, we loved to keep track of how many false starts we could affect the other team's offense.
I get it, we loved to see the sideline reporter holding up the decibel meter on the sidelines.

It's over people. Doesn't mean we still don't have one of the best atmospheres and crazy fanbases in the league..............but all this does mean that no one should expect huge advantages anymore when we play at home.

Optimus25

Reaction score
No matter what our home record is the bottom line is we should be sweeping the cards and it’s not happening. That was a huge loss with hfa in play.

Now that we know we’re probably going to split with the niners and rams for the next couple years, we have to take the cards series each year we have the advantage at qb.

So instead of hitting our head against the wall and watch them come here and beat us or tie us every year, look at their road tendencies and play and draft towards their weaknesses.

I mean what in the F seriously??? They WERE the last ranked defense in the league and looked like people eaters the whole game minus the first drive....

But split niners and rams and sweep cards and 4-2 divisional play will set up things nicely.

bighawk

Reaction score
Its been a while since i have been on but i am so disappointed in the crowd noise. This use to be the loudest stadium but know you guys can't get to 100 decibels not many false starts and you start cheering after they break the huddle. The cheering should start before they get in the huddle. Do better next year. Go hawks

Seymour

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":21zatqkm said:

They have had very strong Dlines and we've always had weak Olines. It is that simple, they dominate the LOS and we have no answer to protect Wilson well enough to move the ball on them. :pukeface:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Seymour":3kn8d00b said:
SanDiego49er":3kn8d00b said:

They have had very strong Dlines and we've always had weak Olines. It is that simple, they dominate the LOS and we have no answer to protect Wilson well enough to move the ball on them. :pukeface:

We've also had that problem against the Rams for years, our OL is overmatched against their DL. We were fortunate to get the home win over the Rams.

Also, Carroll didn't care as much about the Cards game and his primary focus was to get players healthy for Week 17 vs. Niners. Still, it seemed like a crap effort, with minimal game planning, minimal adjustments, etc. Really just crap overall. But maybe Carroll will look like a genius for spending AZ week preparing for Week 17 Niners if we meet the Niners in the playoffs and beat them.

So the Cardinals game was a total throw-away. Even if we had won that, but lost to SF in Week 17, I believe we'd be in the exact same position we're in now. I just wish we didn't look and play so pathetically in that Cards game.