2024 seasons opponents…wow looks tough

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
https://www.seahawks.com/schedule/future-opponents

I think we have a very tough schedule of opponents for the 2024 season, at least at home and away, might be a top 5 pick. Too early but I see possible 6 wins

GemCity

Reaction score
The opponents are irrelevant. We will be 8-8 and needing help last week of season.
You know….I think you’re 100% right.

Unless we’re completely outmatched (vs. Baltimore, SF…etc), we will comPete… nail biter after nail biter after…

“Winning” season after winning season. Slightly better than average.

It looks good on paper…winningest coach of the last decade.

I’d love to dive deeper in to this but, Chris Collingsworth is commentating on the Bills and Dolphins game and I have to somehow pull my battered penis out of the blender.

seabowl

Reaction score
Everyone is assuming that today’s team is going to be next year’s team. Even if Pete doesn’t go, I gotta believe there’s gonna be some wholesale changes that either make this team a lot better or a lot worse next year.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Everyone is assuming that today’s team is going to be next year’s team. Even if Pete doesn’t go, I gotta believe there’s gonna be some wholesale changes that either make this team a lot better or a lot worse next year.
I doubt it. That was on the verge of happening last year. Next year will be the same minus some players - same staff same shit

Wheetie

Reaction score
Too bad when they see the Hawks on their schedule they don't think, "wow, looks tough".

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A lot of doom and gloom, as I expected. Meh, we'll see how it plays out. I'd like to see a LOT of changes, I just don't think they'll happen.

GemCity

Reaction score
A lot of doom and gloom, as I expected. Meh, we'll see how it plays out. I'd like to see a LOT of changes, I just don't think they'll happen.
Lmao ‘Fish. You’re in that zone!!

You know what’s coming 😉.

I may be in denial….

GemCity

Reaction score
Damn it, you're right. I did see it coming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, I have one thing on my mind right now. THE HUSKIES ARE PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL MF'IN CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT!!!
No doubt bro!!!

I’m an OSU fan but, by proxy, I’m also an honorary Huskies fan due to being associated with you fine folks right here 🤓.

I hope you guys torch Michigan!!!!

Good luck tonight bruddha!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Game is a toss-up, imo. Hard to really know what to expect. I know Michigan has a damn good defense, but until I see a team stop Penix and this UW offense, I don't think anyone can.