2023 Seahawk opponents set

Spohawks

Reaction score
Cake walk! Calling it first AGAIN...Playoffs!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
That’s not a bad destination city for sure.

I’ll definitely be hitting the Dallas game, those dam Dallas Seahawkers throw one hell of a tailgate.
Yes. The Midwest Seahawkers are awesome.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This ^
Midwest is so good, I was a member for a while. It was run by Peter Flores back then. They know how to put on a great shin dig and pre funk. Indy and St. Louis (back then) games were a blast.

GemCity

Reaction score
The Seahawk opponents for the 2023 season are set - https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-2023-opponents-set

Is it me or does it seem like the Seahawks are always playing Detroit and Carolina each season?

That looks to be a very tough road schedule. Away games are Giants, Cowboys, Lions, Titans, Ravens, Bengals, and the NFC West foes.
Oh man. Loving the away game at Cincy! Not that I want us to play them, but, it’s 30 minutes away.

We hit at least one road game a year…

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Oh man. Loving the away game at Cincy! Not that I want us to play them, but, it’s 30 minutes away.

We hit at least one road game a year…
My cousin lives in Mason (suburb of Cincy) so that may be the one I go to depending on what date they play them. My preference would be in September before it starts getting really cold there :)