2017 Seahawks, Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":ivesg3jo said:
The thing is both of us don't really have the clear picture yet of what Pete and John want to create on O this season.

You can hate both signings but both are here on approval at relatively inexpensive, considering the market conditions for Joeckl, deals. When Lacy is in shape and motivated he's a load to bring down and he's not playing for GB this upcoming season. You can be sure he knows he's playing for a big deal this season so for both him and Joeckl both are in a "conract year" position and will need to impress to improve their market value going forward.

I like Lacy (in shape) bettter than Petersen, Charles, and Murray, besides he's the youngest RB of the FA group and a player w/o the injury history of the others. he does need to watch his weight though and reportedly weighed 267 lbs when visiting a team. Pete wants to see him playing at 240.

Just an observation but with the addition of Lacy the team has now got 9 guys at RB under contract. Clearly there will be cuts made at that position.

You can never have enough for these.

Bubbles

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/841784068941393920[/tweet]

Great news!

Love and trust him to make those tackles!

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Beat me again, thanks Jville, keep up your excellent work.

updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":29krr9ci said:
jammerhawk":29krr9ci said:
The thing is both of us don't really have the clear picture yet of what Pete and John want to create on O this season.

You can hate both signings but both are here on approval at relatively inexpensive, considering the market conditions for Joeckl, deals. When Lacy is in shape and motivated he's a load to bring down and he's not playing for GB this upcoming season. You can be sure he knows he's playing for a big deal this season so for both him and Joeckl both are in a "conract year" position and will need to impress to improve their market value going forward.

I like Lacy (in shape) bettter than Petersen, Charles, and Murray, besides he's the youngest RB of the FA group and a player w/o the injury history of the others. he does need to watch his weight though and reportedly weighed 267 lbs when visiting a team. Pete wants to see him playing at 240.

Just an observation but with the addition of Lacy the team has now got 9 guys at RB under contract. Clearly there will be cuts made at that position.

Bubbles

Yep, but one of our bubbles is a lot bigger than the others, likely they will only keep 3 or 4. That means 5 don't make the cut.

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1l2wugv8 said:
chris98251":1l2wugv8 said:
jammerhawk":1l2wugv8 said:

Bubbles

Yep, but one of our bubbles is a lot bigger than the others, likely they will only keep 3 or 4. That means 5 don't make the cut.

There is a big bubble there :)

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As per the other thread herein, Luke Willson and Deshawn Shead have both been re-signed for 1 year each.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
DT John Jenkins has signed with the Bears. No loss, not someone the Hawks wanted back, and doesn't count toward the comp pick formula, but worth sharing nonetheless.

Jville

Reaction score
Hey Jammer,

Since you alerted everyone here to all the one year contracts, thought you might enjoy the following:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/842835177676181504[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/842835570141413376[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/842836405839523840[/tweet]

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The team has signed OLB- Arthur Brown to a 1 year deal. Until I know more about him I've shoved him on the roster as a SOLB.

EDIT: He's now listed as a backup WOLB

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks ivotuk.

Free Safety BradleyMc Dougald is signed to a one year deal as reported in another thread here. I suspect he's a hedge for ET, just in case he's slow to recuperate. I f feel however he may be simply a depth signing at either S position. His speed would seem to limit his positional versatility to being more of a SS type. I won't question this signing as PC knows the DBs he thinks fits our scheme better than anyone.

Here's a draft profile;

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/ ... id=2539243

Interesting addition.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Seahawks signed OLB Terence Garvin

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/846473080415277056[/tweet]

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
B/C this player was an ERFA, after he was tendered I listed him on the roster b/c he could not sign elsewhere.