19 sacks in the last 4 games

sc85sis

Reaction score
He wasn't unknown because you didn't know him. He was a second round pick out of USC with a ton of upside. Just hard to get on the field for extended playing time with the Chargers rushers.
I'm a USC homer, but I'd guess that outside of USC and Chargers fans, most people were not that familiar with Chenna.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I'm a USC homer, but I'd guess that outside of USC and Chargers fans, most people were not that familiar with Chenna.
Perhaps. UW, WSU, and USC all play in the same conference. Maybe folks don't follow college football closely. I do. 😊

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's great to see. Shelby Harris has really started to come on. He's definitely showing his value on line now. I think Irvin has made a huge difference too.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Taylors also been limited due to a groin injury... so that's a big reason of him not being in.
Also, AZ is Seattle's home away from home. I've always heard seahawks chants over the TV there and yesterday's game it was even louder than I've heard before. AND I heard the Geno chant start up as well.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Perhaps. UW, WSU, and USC all play in the same conference. Maybe folks don't follow college football closely. I do. 😊
I only remember seeing him during our preseason game a few yrs ago in umm 2018? chenna's first yr, the LAC had Mebane, okung, and Geno and I remembering seeing glimpses of Chenna and thinking that guy is gunna be special and we traded Martin that yr for Clowney... Man oh man

I am happy we have Chenna now, and hope we can keep him