#13 CHRIS MATTHEWS ??????????????????

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Basis4day":27qz369y said:
I thought being a tall guaranteed WR success? It's almost like there is more to being a WR than being tall.

You don't say!

chet380

Reaction score
HawkFan72":p14iej6u said:
I would love to see them target Matthews with a jump ball in the redzone at some point.

Rookie Of The Year in the CFL -- made some very impressive jump-ball catches.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
rideaducati":sfw91r0z said:
mikeak":sfw91r0z said:
BE QUIET

He is our secret weapon on Sunday! I predict two touchdowns

The secret weapon is BJ Daniels on Sunday.

Would this not make him our double secret weapon on Sunday?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Contemporary culture's proclivity to use a ridiculous number of question marks makes my heart hurt.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
NOBODY plays rope-a-dope better than Pete. Nobody. That said, I doubt we see much from either Matthews or Daniels. Or willlllll we....?

netskier

Reaction score
I recall from training camp that Matthews had unreliable hands, and that the LOB rattled him some, so I suspect he has needed some more coaching and practice to become reliable against the LOB.

Plus he really was not needed until now, and Pete is a trickster and may have been rope-a-doping.

I expect him to be used some, but Norwood will be used more, and possibly a lot more.

I can hardly wait to see.

netskier

Reaction score
Plus, two right ends plus Mathews in the red zone is a lot of height to defend against. Will be interesting, plus Norwood is six two.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Ignorantly optimistic answer: the hawks don't want any game tape on their secret weapon for the Super Bowl

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
nanomoz":3eimg19l said:
Contemporary culture's proclivity to use a ridiculous number of question marks makes my heart hurt.
Lol brb brah
#imnotoldbutifeelold
#getmeoffthisplanet

netskier

Reaction score
Bjorn, no thanks for the unrequited insult. This is not the smack shack. Calling someone's answer ignorant is insulting to the poster.

Ignoring your insult for the moment, let me just recall for you that the NFC is believed by most here to be significantly stronger than the AFC, so that this weekends game against Green bay is expected to be significantly harder than the actual Superbowl.

In other words, the Packers game IS THE REAL (de facto) SUPERBOWL. Consider last year's games against first the Niners followed by the Broncos.

Besides, I think next man up trumps secrecy here.

Please cool the gratuitous insults. Thanks.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
netskier":3n3t6r3u said:
Bjorn, no thanks for the unrequited insult. This is not the smack shack. Calling someone's answer ignorant is insulting to the poster.

Ignoring your insult for the moment, let me just recall for you that the NFC is believed by most here to be significantly stronger than the AFC, so that this weekends game against Green bay is expected to be significantly harder than the actual Superbowl.

In other words, the Packers game IS THE REAL (de facto) SUPERBOWL. Consider last year's games against first the Niners followed by the Broncos.

Besides, I think next man up trumps secrecy here.

Please cool the gratuitous insults. Thanks.
I didn't realize I was insulting anyone. I posted my comment without reading any other posts because I thought it would be humorous because (obviously) he isnt a "weapon" if he rarely plays and is never targeted.

I honestly meant no offense, it was a joke just like my other post about the guy complaining about all the ????? which I read after posting my original comment. I share his opinion and added to it with the lol brb and hashtag crap.

dunceface

Reaction score
Welp did we have that Chris Matthews play planned the whole time??????????????????????????