12th Man Flag Raising for Monday Night v the Donks

keasley45

Reaction score
Who you got? ? ?

I personally think it would be pretty dope to see the LOB boys + Lynch hoist the banner to welcome Russ and his new team to our house on Monday night.

I think that would get the crowd fired up, the team amped, and it might even get in Russ' head a little bit.

Yes, the dude is a as steely as they come.... no debating that, but he's human and obviously a bit... sensitive, to opinion. Hearing the roar of the crowd to the guys who helped build this place, while getting a cascade of boos himself...

Might have zero affect, but I personally can't think of a better way to kick off the game and the season.

Ps - this post is not intended to start yet another debate around Russ's greatness. He's great. But he's obviously a consideration given the gravity of that moment..

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Would love if LOB and Lynch were down to do that but If there are no Past players who can do it (Maybe KJ), then I would vote Julio Rodriguez.

camdawg

Reaction score
Steve Largent would be epic.

They usually have the three sentences/phrases to introduce the flag raiser. They could be "Played college football at Tulsa"....."NFL Hall of Famer"...."Nailed Mike Harden on Sunday Night Football in 1988"......and then show that hit from every possible angle.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Steve Largent would be epic.

They usually have the three sentences/phrases to introduce the flag raiser. They could be "Played college football at Tulsa"....."NFL Hall of Famer"...."Nailed Mike Harden on Sunday Night Football in 1988"......and then show that hit from every possible angle.
Could be the same for golden Tate…
they played college at Norte dame….member of the 2013 super bowl team and nailed Ashton Meem in 2012-2013, then show the golden catch against Green Bay.
that would get the crowd going for sure..
lol

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Lol @ Lynch doing it, he might pass out halfway through raising it. Maybe best to keep him on the backburner till he gets his s*** together.