Michael Silver Picks us to win the Superb Owl

CANHawk

Reaction score
Stupid East Coast bias.

and just cuz it's so wonderful...

Superb-Owl.jpg

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
"especially after an offseason that general manager John Schneider and coach Pete Carroll attacked with the subtlety of Pearl Jam playing a RKCNDY set in the early '90s.

Lol nice reference :)

TCS

Reaction score
Loved the reference as well Beer Hawks. Man, I played that club in the early 90's. Was great times... :)

Go Hawks!

tcs

13thMan

Reaction score
Good read..... seems as though we are this year's trendy pick......

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2wfdynmu said:
True. We have no shot in the Superb Owl. But, we'll still take the Superbowl
We also have no shot at the Superbowl, which is a nonexistent thing. We definitely have a shot at the Super Bowl, however.

If you're going to make a play on grammar or spelling, make sure yours is correct. ;)

kearly

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I find the Superb Owl meme to be supremely annoying. It's one of the reasons I almost never read FGs comments anymore, it's mentioned in every thread, multiple times. Wasn't funny the first time, still isn't funny the 80 billionth time. And I say this as someone who normally has the repetition tolerance of a 5 year old watching his favorite Disney movie. Normally I love memes. I can hear a funny joke 10 times and still laugh the 10th time. But yeah, I hope this one dies and goes away. It's kind of sad to see it finally infect .net.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
So he went Seattle-Cincy.....

I have been on Seattle-Cincy or Seattle-Houston since the conclusion of last year and still haven't settled on one or the other....

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bestfightstory":16h3eg00 said:
So he went Seattle-Cincy.....

I have been on Seattle-Cincy or Seattle-Houston since the conclusion of last year and still haven't settled on one or the other....
Cincinnati and Houston both lack the offense to get past the AFCCG, in my opinion.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I want to have faith in the prediction.

But the thought of Andy Dalton out-gunning Tom Brady, Peyton Manning or any of the other top QB's in the AFC in the playoffs makes me question the whole thing.

Dalton is not taking that franchise to a Super Bowl.