Noise at Redskins game pumped up?

Axx

Reaction score
Snyder is the worst GM, hes to cheap to get a decent field and the twitterverse was bringing up artificial noise.

Basis4day

Reaction score
We get accused of this all the time.
If proven shame on them.

Otherwise, Meh.

BeastQuake

Reaction score
I was at the game, but not near the speakers. I didn't specifically notice the pumping in of noise, but when the skins scored a touchdown or RG3 was introduced, it was not nearly as loud as 3rd downs, which actually approached 12th man levels so that may be it. As I recall, the player introductions are some of the loudest moments at the Clink.

DohBoy

Reaction score
I'm really glad they put their money into canned cheers and not into field maintenance.

Of course, it wasn't all on Danny Snyder: More than a few comments on ExtremeForeskins discussing idiots fans (apparently whole sections) chanting "RG3!" while the offense was lining up for plays. Rumor is that some of the defensive players on the bench were yelling back at fans, telling them to shut up...

BTW: For a fanbase that loves RGIII and were highly enthusiastic for their first home playoff game in 14 (?) years, it was sort of chickenshit the way they flew out of that stadium with four & a half minutes left. Talk about dedication and appreciation for what your team did.

DohBoy

Latest posts