Jets game

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep I will be attending with my son Shandon. He lives in NJ and I have a bunch of friends back there so I'm looking forward to the trip hoping the Seahawks upset my pick this week!

We will be meeting up with NYCoug, BFS and other 12's but I don't know where yet. I'll text Dave to see if he wouldn't mind posting their plans so other 12's and Netters can meet up!

Anyone know what the weather is supposed to be for the game?

djb28

Reaction score
I am going, About a 5 hr drive. Rain is in the forecast should be about 72 degrees at kickoff. Still decent weather!

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I of course will be at the game!! My father, my wife, and our son will be attending. My son turns 8 the following week and this will be his first football game. Hes so excited. We will probably be sporting our Jimmy Graham jersey's!!

I've been checking the weather, and though it is too early to determine, they are only calling for Rain in the AM at the moment with it being cloudy in the afternoon.

I'd like to meet up with any seahawk fans so if you want my number private message me and I will send it to you

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How about parking? I paid for my tickets via NFL Ticket Exchange and they sent me an email saying if you want to park at the stadium it's $40 bucks and you have to prepay online...Is that true or just Ticketmaster trying to squeeze more money out of me?

What is parking like around the stadium (1 mile radius or so)? My son and I will be driving up and want to plan ahead. Thanks in advance to any of the locals!

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
I will be attending and I've not heard about the parking pass ticket requirement....if you have tickets to the game, I'm certain you can park at MetLife.....there is NO way to get dropped off at the stadium via the local highways and walk over, you can get dropped off at Secaucus Rail station about 2 miles away and take a shuttle over....

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! Looks like we will head up early and see what we can find...

uncle fester

Reaction score
Flying over from the UK tomorrow, and we're way too excited.

If there is a .Net meetup, would love to come along if welcome? Managed to pick NYCoug out of a crowd at MetLife last time round, (the headgear gave him away) so we'd have a reference point :)

mpc_hawks

Reaction score
I flew over from the uk yesterday for the game, if there is a meet up could you let me know please.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Got a text from NYCoug. A big Seahawks tailgate will be in Lot J. See some of you there!

Erebus

Reaction score
Aros":t29qegz9 said:
Got a text from NYCoug. A big Seahawks tailgate will be in Lot J. See some of you there!

I'd make the 3 and a half hour drive just for the tailgate. Unfortunately I have other responsibilities here at home tomorrow.

HawksBrazil

Reaction score
Is it ok to use a Hawks jersey at this game? I remember an incident at a Cowboys@Jets game a couple of years ago, not sure how their fans are.

Monistat

Reaction score
ive been to giants hawks and the super bowl win at metlife and have had no issues with hawks gear. group of 3 of us are going to the game so will try and hit lot j for sure