Wyman’s Seahawks Takeaways: Lock’s mistake, Boye Mafe’s big debut

ivotuk

Reaction score
The co-host of Wyman and Bob (who we like to refer to as Seattle Sports’ resident linebacker) was in the radio announce booth calling the game as the color commentator alongside Steve Raible on Saturday night in his regular gig for the Seahawks Radio Network. Needless to say, as soon as he returned to the office on Monday, we couldn’t wait to ask him about what he had to saw this weekend at Acrisure Stadium.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Loves me some Wyman. Thanks as always for your Linkage Prowess, friend. (y)

sc85sis

Reaction score
"I don't think it's obvious to most fans." So true, Dave. So true. We like to think we know what's going on, but a lot of the time we have no idea because we don't know what the personnel were actually supposed to do on a given play.

sutz

Reaction score
Wyman's always good. Thanks for the link!

I like how he kind of downplays the whole 3-4/4-3 debate. Pundits and fans tend to over think that one IMO.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I consider Ivotuk a .net staple for all the content he’s blue-lined over the years (don’t ever think it goes unappreciated). And I’ve said it once before…
Ivotuk is the man that drops more Links than Zelda.

samwize77

Reaction score
I said in another thread that I thought it possible that the RB should have maybe chipped the End. I trust Dave and his thinking.....so I'm definitely eating crow on that! Thanks for the link !!

RiverDog

Reaction score
I said in another thread that I thought it possible that the RB should have maybe chipped the End. I trust Dave and his thinking.....so I'm definitely eating crow on that! Thanks for the link !!
I'm on the opposite end of that argument. I said right from the get go that it wasn't the RB or tackle's fault, that it was primarily on Drew Lock. It was pretty obvious that he missed a hot read. Nice to see that I was right once in awhile. Living proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this article. I love Dave Wyman and had listened to him quite a bit on 710 during my work commutes. (Work from home now so I miss a lot of the breakdowns).