Wsumatt82

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
I’m Matt from Olympia, WA. From the day I was born January 19th, 1982 I was born in the Seahawks family. Love this team. And let it be known. I hated those old school jerseys of the 80’s and 90’s back then and still do. Just getting that out there

OP
OP
W

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
That is correct. I went to WSU but I gotta admit, I have been a husky fan for as long as I can remember. I know, I know

sutz

Reaction score
How can you "love" the Seahawks and not love the throwbacks? Fie! Fie!

(J/K, bro. Personally I love them and hope to see them at least annually going forward ;))

Oh, and welcome to the boards! Hope you have a good time and enjoy the conversations.

OP
OP
W

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
How can you "love" the Seahawks and not love the throwbacks? Fie! Fie!

(J/K, bro. Personally I love them and hope to see them at least annually going forward ;))

Oh, and welcome to the boards! Hope you have a good time and enjoy the conversations.

View attachment 64365
I never liked them. They were always my team. I loved the silver helmets but the green, the old logo and the ugly gray pants I could not stand. I did like the throwbacks this year for 2 games but hated it as the only option. And thank you. I used to post here in the early 2000’s then life happened. I was wsumatt82 then.

Latest posts