Wow! What a finish for the Lions!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Been saying it for years Dallas has one of the worst secondary's in the league. I think the cowgirls fan at work will be very quiet tomorrow if he doesn't call in sick!

C-Dub

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":1kclz2ei said:
Geez, what a finish. Had Detroit not given up 4 turnovers this game, they might be up 14.

So glad to see cowboys get nut stomped on those last three plays. The look on their faces was priceless.
Yup. The better team won.

Detroit just made dumb mistakes to keep the Cowpukes in the game. The Cowboys go to 4-4, and sadly the New York Giants (who have a two game win streak) are just a few games out of first place.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
817985333.gif

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
He literally had like 3-4 instances where you could see him going off on the sidelines.

rlkats

Reaction score
That last detroit td was dirty as hell. Loved it. Great improv.

Tundra

Reaction score
I would love to see the melt down from the Cowboys fan that post the videos on YouTube. You know, the one that called the Hawks Thugg'ish after the Hawks beat Cowboys last year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
C-Dub":2g82eokx said:
dontbelikethat":2g82eokx said:
He's just passionate about the game.

:sarcasm_off:
TO in disguise?
Cowpatty fail. Freakin' LOVE it!! They will never be anything 'til Jerruh dies. You're looking at another 15-20 years of irrelevance Dullass fans. By the time Jerruh dies you will have been mediocre for 3 decades and 2/3 of the football fans in this country will have no idea why you were once called "America's Team".

mikeak

Reaction score
The TD reminded me if USC-ND a bunch if years ago. Think Leinart was the qb and rolled in for the TD