What the hell are the Lions doing?

Mizak

Reaction score

They have now lost their top 2 RBs from last year and they were great at running the ball.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Detroit gonna Detroit. Things like this is why they're at best perennial edgers.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I think they're doing ok as well. They're getting dogged on for taking players earlier than they are projected. But all that matters is they are getting good players that they want/need. I think Jack Campbell is pretty under-rated. I think he can live up to the slot he was taken. We'll see.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Lions got caught with their pants down they were 100% convinced Witherspoon would be available @6 and IMO panicked and had some over drafts. Considering the picks and the players they got if I was a Lions fan I would have a WTF reaction

pmedic920

Reaction score
Think a saw in a couple places the the Lions along with Texans, Eagles, and Seahawks won the draft this year.

Obviously that’s just a matter of opinion but it’s not only one pundit.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Think a saw in a couple places the the Lions along with Texans, Eagles, and Seahawks won the draft this year.

eagles are coming for the NFC.

sleep on the Lions and you are a fool.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score

One thing the 4 teams had in common was two 1st rd draft picks acquired through trades with that you should “win” the draft. IMO a good draft is what you do with what you have I feel the Colts had one of the best drafts considering

Latest posts