Would love to see this

renofox

Reaction score
Hire Harbaugh, draft McCarthy and reunite them with Oluwatimi.
I haven't really checked out the QBs in the 2024 draft, but I would take this over the status quo every day.

There's other coaches I would prefer but I'd be good with giving Harbaugh a shot if that's who the new GM thought was the best available candidate.

If PC remains, I'm very hopeful he's learned from his experiences and decides to do things differently and makes good decisions on the hiring and firing of staff and players. 🌈 🌈🦄🦄

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Good lord. Are you watching McCarthy? He is terrible.
I guess if that is the cost of getting Harbaugh I would. But OMG McCarthy's like a blind Trent Dilfer with a broken arm.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I want defense. I’m for reuniting harbaugh with Mason Graham. All defense. Burn it down and start over.

OP
OP
Nv_Hawks

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
Good lord. Are you watching McCarthy? He is terrible.
I guess if that is the cost of getting Harbaugh I would. But OMG McCarthy's like a blind Trent Dilfer with a broken arm.
Bowl MVP

RiverDog

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh, a.k.a. Hairball, is a prick. He's too much of a risk, that he could cause problems with others in management or create a rift in the locker room. Besides, his record at SF wasn't all that great. He walked into a full cupboard of talent and left them in shambles. I'd rather go with some young offensive coordinator.

GemCity

Reaction score
I haven't really checked out the QBs in the 2024 draft, but I would take this over the status quo every day.

There's other coaches I would prefer but I'd be good with giving Harbaugh a shot if that's who the new GM thought was the best available candidate.

If PC remains, I'm very hopeful he's learned from his experiences and decides to do things differently and makes good decisions on the hiring and firing of staff and players. 🌈 🌈🦄🦄
Lmfao Reno! I see you bro…

GemCity

Reaction score
Pass…McCarthy isn’t it.

And as an OSU fan, FK Harbaugh!