Worst Case Scenario

CactusJack

Reaction score
What is your worst case scenario for the team? As far as a draft outcome.

Maybe you've seen players mocked to us that you absolutely find repulsive. Who are they?

Last edited:

Chevy

Reaction score
for me...

1st round QB Bo Nix

and

3rd round TE Theo Johnson

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
We forget we’re on the clock and time runs out on us so we fall with no compensation or pick

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
We forget we’re on the clock and time runs out on us so we fall with no compensation or pick
If you don’t get your pick in on time the team with the next pick can rush theirs up to take your spot and you fall back at least 1 spot. Ask any Viking fan about that

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
If you don’t get your pick in on time the team with the next pick can rush theirs up to take your spot and you fall back at least 1 spot. Ask any Viking fan about that
I thought it was the Vikings. Couldn’t remember who exactly. I believe it’s happened to them twice as well

nwHawk

Reaction score
Minnesota did that and ended up with Kevin Williams. Worse things could happen.

nwHawk

Reaction score
For me, it’s Murphy (pass) at #16. Pass on 6’ DTs. Short arms.

I don’t hate him, but I’m not sold on his long term potential.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
for me...

1st round QB Bo Nix

and

3rd round TE Theo Johnson
Nix at 16 is a bit rich for me. But I like him as a prospect. If they traded back & took him at the end of the round, I would be okay with it.

What do you dislike about Johnson?

nwHawk

Reaction score
Donald was an 1” taller, arms are 1/2” longer and his 40 was 4.68 vs Murphy’s 4.88. Still really good, but not Donald 2.0.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
Donald was an 1” taller, arms are 1/2” longer and his 40 was 4.68 vs Murphy’s 4.88. Still really good, but not Donald 2.0.
So you wouldn't take a guy because he's an inch shorter?

I'm not saying he's the next AD. They're a different style of player. Murphy is a little heavier. But he's a good player.

nwHawk

Reaction score
So you wouldn't take a guy because he's an inch shorter?

I'm not saying he's the next AD. They're a different style of player. Murphy is a little heavier. But he's a good player.
No, but for me it comes down to whether I see him as a fit long term as a full time starter. At 16, he better be. I’d love to have him as a rotational player, but I’m not sure I’d use #16 on him. Yes, I know - he’s a top 15 type of player.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
The split is more important than the 40 time for DL. You're not asking lineman to run 40 yards in a straight line fwiw.

Guys like Murphy are highly valued by teams. IDL who can rush the passer, cause havoc & hold up against the run.

Last edited: