World Cup 2022

Threedee

Reaction score
Team USA was only able to manage a draw against Wales. Probably a sign of things not to come. Like beer concessions in Qatar.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Team Canada disgraced a nation by not being able to put an actual goal in yesterday. Moment was too big for them. Damn

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I'm in Brazil, and while I think the best player on the field yesterday was Casemiro, a defensive midfielder, there's much-more-entertaining stuff to do with Richarlison, who will be getting most of the attention anyway (he was the only one to score goals in the game, and his second was something to behold).

OP
OP
Threedee

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm in Brazil, and while I think the best player on the field yesterday was Casemiro, a defensive midfielder, there's much-more-entertaining stuff to do with Richarlison, who will be getting most of the attention anyway (he was the only one to score goals in the game, and his second was something to behold).

It's basically all Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina when it comes to the Western Hemisphere. Even Mexico struggles to keep up.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I haven't watched much of the WC b/c of the time difference of where I am.....

But I'm rooting for England to lose, lose, lose!!!!!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Anyone watching the final?

2 goals in a minute and a half for France in the final 10 minutes of regular time to tie the game up with Argentina.

Proof that this game can have moments of excitement!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Wow! This is crazy good. Argentina scores in extra time and France again ties it on a penalty kick.