Why your team sucks: Seahawks edition

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Article was hilarious. Comments were predictably uninformed.

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a good article. I suspect any of the insecure fans on here (ie anyone that cries watching national NFL coverage) NOT read this. It'll get your panties in a knot.

Cartire

Reaction score
I think everyone is aware though, that this is a Deadspin tradition, and they do all 32 teams. I love them. KC was a great read.

12thMan1

Reaction score
If I had feelings, I might feel pity for the writer and emailers.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
JesterHawk":19tve5s3 said:
Article was hilarious. Comments were predictably uninformed.

Agreed. I'm done reading comments sections for good. It's like sitting in on the worst, most dysfunctional conversations, no matter what site it is. Comment sections are the sewers of discourse, except that actual sewers are actually useful.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
These are always funny. But I have to take offense to this email:

Our Hall Of Fame includes such greats as Dave Krieg, Dave Brown, Kenny Easley and Jim Zorn. I am quite certain Jacksonville can boast better all-timers.

I'm sorry. But ignorance is not an excuse for poor smack talk.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
The Liam email was pretty good.

The saddest part is, that the entire stadium was nearly empty by the 4th quarter because all the respectable fans leave while a drunken mass crams in behind the visitor teams sideline to heckle the athletes and vomit over the railing. Leaving the stadium while stepping over copious amounts of puke there was a gutted transit bus filled with drunks chained to poles and I heard the officer outside of it say “bring in the second bus, she’s full.”

:lol: :lol:

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
I've never worn "Dockers" to work, and I roll my eyes and laugh when someone brings up the crowd noise nonsense.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Loved it. Besides being a great belly laugh, you gotta feel good about your team when the reasons listed it sucks are "Pete Carroll is your coach, and Russell Wilson is your quarterback." Ha! I'll take that every day of the year and twice on Sundays.

And even if not entirely true, the comment below is a GEM! :laugh:

Also, the Seahawks uniform looks like what would happen if you microwaved a Smurf.

rjdriver

Reaction score
"This secondary we have is labeled “The Legion of Boom”. Based on my observations from last year, the “Boom” must refer to the tackle/hit made by the defender after the opposing receiver makes a 20-yard catch on 3rd and long."

I actually chuckled at this one.

While simultaneously nodding my head in agreement.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Ryan: This secondary we have is labeled “The Legion of Boom”. Based on my observations from last year, the “Boom” must refer to the tackle/hit made by the defender after the opposing receiver makes a 20-yard catch on 3rd and long.

This is the stupidest jersey in the NFL:

Simon:Oh, and our quarterback is 5'10" with a head full of eyebrow hair.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
My favorites:

1.Ryan: This secondary we have is labeled “The Legion of Boom”. Based on my observations from last year, the “Boom” must refer to the tackle/hit made by the defender after the opposing receiver makes a 20-yard catch on 3rd and long.

2. This is the stupidest jersey in the NFL:

22-32475-2-Y.jpg

3. Simon:Oh, and our quarterback is 5'10" with a head full of eyebrow hair.