Who's tearin' up (again)? Incredible!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm past the tears.. I cried after the Kearse TD because it all hit me that this was finally happening.. now I'm just on Cloud 9.. smiling from ear to ear at all of this.

But to those still tearing up I totally get it. This is so special, especially to the die-hard long timers.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2s64ig1u said:
But to those still tearing up I totally get it. This is so special, especially to the die-hard long timers.
Been waiting 34 years.

So sweet.

Worth every year.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":17aedbje said:
I am so proud -- very proud to be a Seahawks fan.

HEY! I was at the Airport in 1984 when Reggie McKenzie shouted that from the mezzanine! Tell me that's where you got that from!

If not, what a coincidence...

But anyways... HOW 'BOUT THEM SEAHAWKS!!!! :th2thumbs:

A

Anonymous

What's this about all the tears?

I haven't stopped blubbering since Sunday evening...

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
I was texting a fellow Dawg / Hawk bro during the event (he was stuck at work). I told him when Walt started to raise the flag... my head filled with his greatness, his humility, the memories of 05, "Bittersweet" in the background, the memories of 13, Paul and Pete, a franchise QB ..it was just so overwhelming that I wept. He didn't reply immediately, so I took that opportunity to write ..I didn't really cry, unsure why I said I did.

A few minutes later he wrote back.." yeah right, I'm still crying just from reading your text". LOL. It was his brother that passed away while a VP with the Hawks. That didn't come up in our conversation and I let it be. But talk about "bittersweet". :/

Pete, always the wordsmith...I liked it when the reporter started to speak of Pete's last contract year approaching and Pete just cut him off (to save him from his own stupidity) by saying..."Oh, don't worry about me, I'll be fine". LMAO.

Go Hawks...DAMMIT... GO HAWKS!!

RezHawk

Reaction score
I was an emotional mess throughout. Broke down completely when Russell came out with the Lombardi. Still kicking myself for not making the trip just too many obligations. I will be there next year.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
RezHawk":zc4pnkhg said:
I was an emotional mess throughout. Broke down completely when Russell came out with the Lombardi. Still kicking myself for not making the trip just too many obligations. I will be there next year.

At the risk of sounding (even more) corny, you were there bro. We all were. Obligations get in the way because we are responsible men and responsibility is the very fabric of this team. But like yourself, I won't let obligations or responsibility ever cloud my better judgment again. ; )

Latest posts