Wholesale changes under Pete needed

mistaowen

Reaction score
And he can’t be involved in hiring if he’s staying around. Winning coordinators from college who fill out the positional ranks without Pete involved. This is the worst defensive unit he’s ever had in Seattle. Offense way too hot and cold. It’s time man.

This is a horrible Steelers offense who put up 30 and over 450 yards on the road with a third string QB. No more excuses, no more Pete promotions. If he’s around next year, it’s as a face for the franchise.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
And he can’t be involved in hiring if he’s staying around. Winning coordinators from college who fill out the positional ranks without Pete involved. This is the worst defensive unit he’s ever had in Seattle. Offense way too hot and cold. It’s time man.

This is a horrible Steelers offense who put up 30 and over 450 yards on the road with a third string QB. No more excuses, no more Pete promotions. If he’s around next year, it’s as a face for the franchise.
Unfortunately we have an absent owner

hawkfannj

Reaction score
In my opinion, the defense sunk us this year from jumpstreet it never got better. It only manifested garbage.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It is a non-negotiable condition of his employment that he wipe the staff on both sides of the ball for me. Particularly defense, but offense too.

Your best shot is to hit on coordinator hires and get a boost of success like we did near the end of the 2010s, where winning felt like a possibility again.

It's the end of the road, regardless. Go out throwing haymakers or retire.

I'd like to see Pete take another college job if he decides that he doesn't want to be bold enough in setting us up well for the next era of Seahawks football. That'd be fun.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Nothing will change until Pete leavea regardless of coordinators or assistants. It’s his head coaching style. These “good coaches” don’t forget how to call plays. They’re puppets man.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
There are so many things wrong with this team and the defense is at the top of the list.

xgeoff

Reaction score
It is a non-negotiable condition of his employment that he wipe the staff on both sides of the ball for me. Particularly defense, but offense too.

Your best shot is to hit on coordinator hires and get a boost of success like we did near the end of the 2010s, where winning felt like a possibility again.

I'd like to see Pete take another college job if he decides that he doesn't want to be bold enough in setting us up well for the next era of Seahawks football. That'd be fun.
This is what I want. New coordinators. These jokers need to go 😤

renofox

Reaction score
There are so many things wrong with this team and the defense is at the top of the list.
Defense has been at the top of the list for years. They have spent massive amounts of draft capital and $$$ and it just gets worse every year.

PCJS couldn't build a competent line on either side of the ball if their lives depended on it.

THAT'S IT. Make them sign a contract to either fix the lines or go to Canada for their MAID offer. I heard they're encouraging incompetents to take them up on their one time offer. Business is booming up there.

I think PCJS would resign and we could finally have a little rational hope around here.

stack55

Reaction score
I still don’t know how you fix a team that doesn’t tackle. It started last
year and we seem to have even more players this year that don’t
tackle. If we tackle, we win at least 4 more games IMO.

How do you fix that?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
What we want and what we get will differ...

I expect Pete to remain unshakably loyal to his staff....

Pete doesn't fire folks.
I dunno, I think he does when he really needs to. He did pretty significantly uproot the organization after 2017, and it led to some pretty immediate improvement despite the roster also being churned hugely. That success was achieved without the head start of decent to good drafting that we have right now.

Cyrus12

Reaction score

I dont trust Pete to make the right hires...hes ****** it up too many times now.

NoGain

Reaction score
We need the team to get sold next year. Period. End of story. As for changes below ownership, it starts with PC/JS. We need to try something new. It's so obvious there's no need of explanation anymore.