Who is starting at qb?

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
They just said Geno looked better than expected in warmups, so it’s still unclear who starts. If Lock starts and screws up, I imagine Geno will come in.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
They just said Geno looked better than expected in warmups, so it’s still unclear who starts. If Lock starts and screws up, I imagine Geno will come in.
So Lock has to play with that added pressure...Imo not a smart move

Rat

Reaction score
If Geno is close to healthy, I'm fine with him giving it a go, but we cleared Kenneth Walker last week and he didn't look anywhere near the vicinity of 100%, so I'm skeptical.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I think it speaks to the current state of the Seahawks that I don't think it really matters who starts at QB.

Both are capable of bad games, mediocre games, or "surprisingly good" games. Neither guy is great or horrible.

They'd both make great backups for a real QB1.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Geno doesn’t want Lock to start. The look on Geno’s face when Lock threw the first INT last week told me Geno is still competing to run this team. If Geno starts and plays well, that’s great. If he stinks up the field, then what? Do you blame the injury? This is a frigging just win game.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Lock in two picks...

I hope not though. Damn we could use Geno. Hopefully Hurts is sick enough to throw picks, sick enough to throw pick sixes...