Who do we root for this week?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":2ak489i4 said:
After Monday nights win, the Seahawks control their own destiny. As long as they keep winning, I don’t really care what anyone else does. A 14-1 SF team vs a 13-2 Seahawks team to close out the regular season...at the Clink! Winner takes NFC West and home field advantage in the playoffs. How fun could that be?

Only if hawks win would it be fun.

TreeRon

Reaction score
All of the above and I'll be rooting for Houston.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Impressed with everyone’s confidence.

Personally I will be cheering for any 5 win or better NFC team to lose. Anyone that thinks we are going to run the table has a bad case of recency bias. I want all the cushion we can get.

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
Cmon donkeys. How do you blow that lead with a defensive head coach? My wife is going to be livid. No action for me tonight. Lol

SNDavidson

Reaction score
There's actually a fairly good chance the 9ers lose today. Why? It's a post-Seahawk game. A very Seahawky Seahawk game at that, they're not 100 today.

HawkGA

Reaction score
zchurch74":268zgd6p said:
Cmon donkeys. How do you blow that lead with a defensive head coach? My wife is going to be livid. No action for me tonight. Lol

Just put your hand in some ice to cool it off and you'll be fine.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":1cw1scbe said:
zchurch74":1cw1scbe said:

Just put your hand in some ice to cool it off and you'll be fine.
Ha Ha Ha :2thumbs:

justafan

Reaction score
I will feel better if the Eagles lose today. With a win today I could see them getting to 11 wins. They have the easiest road to the playoffs.

Latest posts