What Happened To The Psychic Who Predict The Hawks Going Bac

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":344eh3uc said:
theincrediblesok":344eh3uc said:
8:20 mark of the video, talked about them having some fines, he said he didn't know what kind of fines it is.

11:42 mark of the video, he mentions the fines or legal issue, just to watch out for it.
Like that's so hard. Has he ever watched a football game? Guys are fined left and right. Didn't goldilocks Matthews get fined last game? Who couldn't predict fines? Jeane Dixon predicted JFK would be assassinated and she worked a career off that one prediction.

Wait, I see some numbers....it's February 1st.....yea, this year.....uhh, hang on.....
for a small fee, I'll tell you the score before the game even starts....here we go..
0-0................yes that's it!!!........................... I'm amazing!!!

I get it, it's entertainment, I had a tarot card reading during the summer, nothing came true. It's like Nostradamus predictions, things are so vague eventually some events will look like the phrases.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Marshawn got the fines, but Deflate-gate is the legal issue. This psychic is good!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
olyfan63":1wxyh5kg said:
Sarlacc83":1wxyh5kg said:
Color me unimpressed. I predicted Seattle v. NE in the Super Bowl.

The psychic was only addressing Seattle team, not who would be the SB matchup.

And color me unimpressed at anyone's prognostication skill for picking a Seattle vs. NE Super Bowl. Those were the most obvious picks, preseason. The primary question most of the season was if Seattle could get their mojo back to be the NFC rep.

More impressive would be if someone picked a Seattle vs. Baltimore SB and it happened. Almost did.

If you reach down, you will find the stick you are sitting on. Pull it out.

Hint: it was a joke.

(Also, the most obvious pick was a Seattle - Denver repeat.)

The Grouch

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":vf174c4y said:
I don't know about psychics, but I'm big on patterns. Example outside of Seattle:

Christian boy Tim Tebow throws for 316 years in his defeat of the Stealers (John 3:16). The next year, when he's Mark Sanchez's backup, at one point Jets fans cry for Tebow because Sanchez (jersey #6) has 6 INTs and a quarterback rating of 66 (666).

Then there's last year's Superb Bowl 48 (4 + 8 = 12), where the Hawks score 43 points (4 x 3 = 12), and Russell throws for the Seattle Area code.

This year? All three of Seattle's postseason opponents have mascots that begin with PA.

BoomPA zps992c7e2e

Also,
The Super Bowl is in PA...
Phoenix
Arizona

TXHawk

Reaction score
The Grouch":34sb2f8k said:
StorytellerMatt":34sb2f8k said:
I don't know about psychics, but I'm big on patterns. Example outside of Seattle:

Christian boy Tim Tebow throws for 316 years in his defeat of the Stealers (John 3:16). The next year, when he's Mark Sanchez's backup, at one point Jets fans cry for Tebow because Sanchez (jersey #6) has 6 INTs and a quarterback rating of 66 (666).

Then there's last year's Superb Bowl 48 (4 + 8 = 12), where the Hawks score 43 points (4 x 3 = 12), and Russell throws for the Seattle Area code.

This year? All three of Seattle's postseason opponents have mascots that begin with PA.

BoomPA zps992c7e2e

Also,
Phoenix
Arizona

There will also be a PA system in the stadium. The Seahawks owner is Paul Allen. And Marshawn Lynch will probably have to PAy more fines after the game.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
The Grouch":2hz7kxgu said:
StorytellerMatt":2hz7kxgu said:

Christian boy Tim Tebow throws for 316 yards in his defeat of the Stealers (John 3:16). The next year, when he's Mark Sanchez's backup, at one point Jets fans cry for Tebow because Sanchez (jersey #6) has 6 INTs and a quarterback rating of 66 (666).

BoomPA zps992c7e2e

Also,
Phoenix
Arizona

Mind. Blown.