Want to see both Jordan and Jamal starting at game time.

uniform

Reaction score
Everyone knows that Jamal is the best secondary player we have. His best secondary play comes from speed combined with power on each down played. If Jordan Brook's was on the field to begin the 1st quarter of play we would be unstoppable. Thanks to extreme desire on both players parts. Jordan in particular being a rookie has a lot to prove. We chose him with our 1st round pick, which we never do, hardly ever. Both Jordan and Jamal starting would add the missing spark to ignite the next legion of Boom. We must have more sacks like last game with more enthusiasm from the whole secondary right from the start. Then we are more than a match for anyone.

PNW

Reaction score
You don’t like watching Bobby “cement shoes” Wagner out there???

QuahHawk

Reaction score
PNW":om2gvpw8 said:

lots of talk baout KNJ and Pete, but Bobby is the leader and captain of this Defense.

Kam would have never allowed this shit show of a defense.

PNW

Reaction score
Wenhawk":20ps33jx said:
PNW":20ps33jx said:

lots of talk baout KNJ and Pete, but Bobby is the leader and captain of this Defense.

Kam would have never allowed this $h!t show of a defense.
I agree, I miss Kam Bam :cry: :cry:

OP
OP
U

uniform

Reaction score
No question I believe in Bobby, still the best, along with KJ on defense. All I'm saying is that the Spirit of Kam Chancellor lives on in Jamal and our rookie Jordan Brooks

I believe.

OP
OP
U

uniform

Reaction score
Sorry I was exaggerating to make a point I don't know if it is possible to win the Superbowl this year. Next year may be our best chance to win the Superbowl.

I have my own personal beliefs about winning it all this year. More than anything a Superbowl is going to involve everyone being healthy starters mostly, in order to give everyone a chance to play together as many games as possible before the playoffs.

If they are going to win with the players that they have been playing , then we just need more gelling to become a better team. We need everyone being on the same page, to work on chemistry become good teammates mostly but not just the starters maybe whoever is healthy come practice time.

The coaching staff under Pete Carroll will be there , hopefully doing their job this year is going to be difficult. Whatever happens 2020 will always be a very memorable year for a lot of people myself included. I think everyone needs to pray for our team.

Rat

Reaction score
uniform":p0in0vpr said:
No question I believe in Bobby, still the best, along with KJ on defense. All I'm saying is that the Spirit of Kam Chancellor lives on in Jamal and our rookie Jordan Brook's .

I believe.
It’s “Jordyn”

(Mod edit: you're right, it doesn't matter)

W

Welshers

PNW":3ncmta66 said:
Our leading tackler and a guy voted by his peers to be one of the top 20 players in the game? I love watching him...

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm all for seeing Brooks get more playing time. His speed will be needed to stop the jet sweep.

But I don't think they should start him over Wagner or Wright. Not yet.