Walter Jones makes all time tackle list.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Um, had he not then I would know it was all a sham.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":3kxm9nxs said:
This. An amazing football player. They spent almost no time discussing him and his career but he is on the list as well should be the case.

WRs are next week and Largent better be there.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Hollandhawk":2zqtxipe said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001087410/article/nfl-100-alltime-team-tight-ends-offensive-linemen-revealed

Not a surprise I’d say
I'd have been shocked if he didn't make it. He made MY all time tackle list while he was still playing! I love the way he is still involved and around the team. Seahawk forever.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1d12qdac said:
Aros":1d12qdac said:
This. An amazing football player. They spent almost no time discussing him and his career but he is on the list as well should be the case.

I hate to say it but I doubt Largent makes it. Just too many famous WRs all time. I think he deserves to be on it but he did play on a team from South Alaska after all. Mainstream snub is my prediction.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":fd2k121b said:
hawksfansinceday1":fd2k121b said:
Aros":fd2k121b said:

I hate to say it but I doubt Largent makes it. Just too many famous WRs all time. I think he deserves to be on it but he did play on a team from South Alaska after all. Mainstream snub is my prediction.
Sadly I could see that happening

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Big Walt!Congrats..
If Steve does not make it then its a farce.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":x27uqejw said:
hawksfansinceday1":x27uqejw said:
Aros":x27uqejw said:

That Largent did what he did while limited by the circumstance of our being an expansion team back when expansion teams did not have nearly the options available to current newcomers should illuminate just what an incredible player he was. Imagine what he might have been able to do if he had played on a team with a high level supporting cast. As it is he rewrote receiving records. I don't see how that can possibly be ignored.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2sojfvqw said:
Seahwkgal":2sojfvqw said:
hawksfansinceday1":2sojfvqw said:
Aros":2sojfvqw said:

That Largent did what he did while limited by the circumstance of our being an expansion team back when expansion teams did not have nearly the options available to current newcomers should illuminate just what an incredible player he was. Imagine what he might have been able to do if he had played on a team with a high level supporting cast. As it is he rewrote receiving records. I don't see how that can possibly be ignored.
I agree that he deserves to be on it but like I said, mainstream media snub. I don’t have much faith in theses popularity contests, especially concerning WRs. I really hope I am wrong.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":j0o40i1l said:
Seahwkgal":j0o40i1l said:
hawksfansinceday1":j0o40i1l said:
Aros":j0o40i1l said:

Sadly I could see that happening

Not exactly HOF, but pretty cool...

https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks- ... -time-team

Latest posts