USFL

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
New Jersey - Philly game.
There must have be 10’s of 20 people there. Seriously I’d be stunned if there was 100 people there.

I’d be surprised if they finish the season.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think the USFL is destined for the recycle bin. The XFL finally made it through a whole season and I think (hope) it will finally stick and become the alternative pro football league and perhaps a legit farming system for the NFL.

DJrmb

Reaction score
XFL has ties to the NFL. I can watch an XFL game and see rules, innovations, and technology that the NFL is actively testing to potentially bring over. The USFL doesn't have those same ties. USFL will also get lesser quality players in all likelihood as the XFL has a partnership with the NFL in that area too (the nfl player development program or alumni program) where they're getting access to players already trained by the NFL and deemed "NFL ready", as well as access to the NFL's healthcare and nutrition programs...

To me there's just no comparison. USFL investors should have instead invested on expanding the XFL in 2024, maybe starting another couple of teams, rather than try to do their own thing...

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Do they not have concessions? Or ban fans from going in with a water bottle and food? This might explain why no ones there

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Colt McCoy is calling the game Rn on USA. He’s not bad for his first time doing it.

Its also amazing that I’m hearing our division rival starting qb calling a usfl game