Uniform @ Bengals

SeeHocks

Reaction score
Why are so many People fixated on uniforms ? I don't get it !

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score

Some people would also ask why are so many people fixated on football or any other such thing that people are interested in. I mean there are simple answers that some may not care one iota about but others do. For example, some people are superstitious, some people like to wear matching jersey's, some are simply curious. Then there are those who don't care one bit and that's fine too. To each his/her own

pmedic920

Reaction score
And there’s nothing wrong with you not “getting it”.

Some people don’t care what color their car is, some don’t even care if their socks match.

Personally I like it when my team looks better visually than the other team, I’m thankful that we have some of the better looking uniforms, but then again it’s only my opinion.

I like the all action green suits, many hate them.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I couldn't tell you why. I just like it. I like to check all the different teams uniforms, colors, combinations, the history. I think Seattle has a kick ass color scheme.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Speaking of uniforms, man, the Bengals, have some legit best uniforms in the league, just my opinion.

Their color schemes, latest designs, and helmet are just tops in the league.

That white bengal helmet is real nice. Any combination they wear is real nice!

I’d say worse worst uniforms gotta be Atlanta and or Cleveland. Arizona with the writing “Arizona” plastered over it is one of the league worsts as well…

morgulon1

Reaction score
Speaking of uniforms, man, the Bengals, have some legit best uniforms in the league, just my opinion.

Their color schemes, latest designs, and helmet are just tops in the league.

That white bengal helmet is real nice. Any combination they wear is real nice!

I’d say worse worst uniforms gotta be Atlanta and or Cleveland. Arizona with the writing “Arizona” plastered over it is one of the league worsts as well…
I don't like Houston uniforms. Carolinas are bland, don't like green bày either.

Agree regarding Cincinnati. Nice

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I don't like Houston uniforms. Carolinas are bland, don't like green bày either.

Agree regarding Cincinnati. Nice
Yeah, I don’t like the Texans unis. Green Bay isn’t the greatest but there’s alot of history and I think their fans would have a Cheesehead meltdown if they ever changed their uniforms. For them it would be blasphemous!

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t like the Texans unis. Green Bay isn’t the greatest but there’s alot of history and I think their fans would have a Cheesehead meltdown if they ever changed their uniforms. For them it would be blasphemous!
True. I thought this was I typed. Green Bay will NEVER change. IIRC Mike Holmgren tried to switch the helmet when he got there to more of a gold and the cheese heads
Shit their pants. Yes , there's history.

It was quietly returned to the original piss yellow. Green and yellow is about the worst combination I could think of. The funny part is Green Bay is one of the original franchises. My point is they had their pick .

Latest posts