Ugg...Go Cowboys...Puke

NoGain

Reaction score
Micah Parsons is almost unblockable as a pass rusher, a frigging freak of an athlete and player. It's going to be interesting to see how Shanahan gameplans for him with Purdy and the offense.

eo620

Reaction score
Why such distaste for a potential Cowboys win? It benefits the Seahawks and we all know that Dallas will crumble at Playoff time. Let's root for the Cowboys tonight. It'll be cute until January, then Dak will put on his Cloak of Invisibility

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Micah Parsons is almost unblockable as a pass rusher, a frigging freak of an athlete and player. It's going to be interesting to see how Shanahan gameplans for him with Purdy and the offense.
He’s been a ghost tonight. Probably should have focused on covering Kittle instead. Cowboys are the paper tiger most thought they were. There 3-1 record before tonight was the product of a charmin soft schedule.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Why such distaste for a potential Cowboys win? It benefits the Seahawks and we all know that Dallas will crumble at Playoff time. Let's root for the Cowboys tonight. It'll be cute until January, then Dak will put on his Cloak of Invisibility
Our rooting for a *allas loss has ZERO impact on the game.
I’ve explained why I hate Jerruh’s kids with the passion of 1000 white hot suns. Most over rated and over hyped team in all of sports this century.

I absolutely love watching them get punked on national TV. I hope they show Skeletor Jones and his bitter beer face look after tonight’s game.

Last edited:

NoGain

Reaction score
Dallas getting taken to the cleaners tonight. It's clear now that the Eagles and 9ers are the class of the NFC if anyone didn't know that already. What tonight showed me is that, though we're not in the class of the Eagles or 9ers at this point of our rebuild through the draft, there's really no other team in the NFC that puts the jitters in me from a comparative personnel standpoint. There's no reason to think we can't compete for the top wild card spot this year if things fall our way and we continue to improve.

Latest posts