U Mad Bro?

SE174

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... line_stack

Holy shit this is awesome!!!

Richard Sherman

@RSherman_25
He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after.... pic.twitter.com/L6ndXKb9
A5Nh1d1CAAA1jWb.jpg

:snack: :snack: :snack: :0190l: :229031_cheers: :beating:

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I posted that picture and tweet earlier, but I love this quote from Rosenthal.......

Wow. The temptation here is to point out that Tom Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and Richard Sherman is a second-year cornerback. But we have to admit that we love the attitude of this Seahawks defense.

They are a different team to prepare for. They are physical, with great depth. Their secondary is massive.

They will fight to the fourth quarter, and they'll tell you about it afterward.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
My apologies to Twisted Steel. I was just sure that picture was not what it seemed, but my brotha was talking shit for sure.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1xl4f8fy said:
Sherm looks like The Glove with dreds in that pic...not to mention the same trash talking swag

He looks nothing like me. I'm a lot more handsome than my brotha.

Sherman is my favorite Seahawk! Last year, in the beginning, I was down on him for his braggadocious onfield persona but he's letting his play speak for itself on the field. Off the field, I'm loving it. He's shown so much growth in just a year. Last season's Sherman would've retaliated and wrestled with Steve Smith last week.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I felt like Sherman and Brady had some really good chemistry. The touch on that INT was really nice.

Latest posts