Tyler Lockett

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Seeing him on the bench with the game on the line was hard to watch. I really hope he isn’t out for long! Such a big part of our offense..I know we have Josh Gordon now but Lock has the biggest connection with Russ. Hopefully it’s just a couple of weeks but his reaction wasn’t good.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, hated to see that. Hope he gets well soon!

andyh64000

Reaction score
sc85sis":qx0vtlqi said:
Leg contusion with swelling. Glad we have a bye.

Oh good! I mean not glad he is hurt but at least it doesn't appear to be serious and he has two weeks to get healthy.

James in PA

Reaction score
Good news! He should be ready to go in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blitzer88

Reaction score
During his presser, Pete said that Tyler was dealing with some sort of compartment issue, which is a pretty huge deal. Said he will probably stay in San Fran for the night.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2d99g6qc said:
During his presser, Pete said that Tyler was dealing with some sort of compartment issues, which is a pretty huge deal. Said he will probably stay in San Fran for the night.

Definitely scary, made me think back to his broken leg.

Moore looked good returning punts, can we keep him back there to reduce the wear and tear on Tyler

knownone

Reaction score
Blitzer88":258epuie said:
During his presser, Pete said that Tyler was dealing with some sort of compartment issues, which is a pretty huge deal. Said he will probably stay in San Fran for the night.
That's a major blow. Hopefully, it's precautionary and nothing major because that has the potential to be a career ending injury.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Isn’t like recovery/heal time around a few months like .. 3-4?? Uggggh

nwHawk

Reaction score
If Tyler is out the rest of the regular season, then what? Could be a huge blow. Get well no E, we need you.

John63

Reaction score
Hmm I think I will wait till I know more of the facts.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing him back there returning kicks. So few kick offs are even returned anymore and I'm happy starting on the 25. He is way too good a WR to be taking that risk for injury.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
just seeing his face on how bummed he was not to be out there... love that kid. Get rested fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeekHawk

Reaction score
"Compartment syndrome" is where swelling is bad enough to potentially prevent blood from leaving the lower linb due to swelling causing pressure on the veins, leading to more and more blood getting backed up and more and more pressure. The ultimate result can be amputation of the limb. This was a major concern for my own leg after my last motorcycle wreck when I was T-boned and my lower leg was wrecked so I know a thing or two about it.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
peppersjap":3rm6opux said:
I'm sick of seeing him back there returning kicks. So few kick offs are even returned anymore and I'm happy starting on the 25. He is way too good a WR to be taking that risk for injury.

Amen to that.

classicaaron

Reaction score
I pray hes good to go. hes been so clutch. I don't think we can go far without him.

Latest posts