Twitter rando calls RW "narrow skill set QB", gets dunked

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/1298433329486680064[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ByDanKadar/status/1298439025968250880[/tweet]

I don't typically like to bring attention to morons, but Kadar's response was worth reproducing and I thought there might be more. Add on if you see any.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
How can one state that #3 has a "narrow skill set" when he is considered by most to be in the top five QB's in the NFL?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Well all he can really do is throw the ball really well and run it really well. To some that may be narrow.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
You could argue his skill set is pretty narrow. It's not like he's out there kicking punts, catching passes, selling hot dogs, operating cameras, providing security, calling plays or much of the other stuff occurring on or near the football field. He does the QB stuff and that's pretty much it. He might not have a narrow skill set for a QB but as a QB, his skill set is pretty narrow among all jobs.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1f61om4i said:
You could argue his skill set is pretty narrow. It's not like he's out there kicking punts, catching passes, selling hot dogs, operating cameras, providing security, calling plays or much of the other stuff occurring on or near the football field. He does the QB stuff and that's pretty much it. He might not have a narrow skill set for a QB but as a QB, his skill set is pretty narrow among all jobs.

Good stuff. I lol'ed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
[tweet][/tweet]
MontanaHawk05":2jwi7y98 said:
BirdsCommaAngry":2jwi7y98 said:

Good stuff. I lol'ed.
+1

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2ifrblf7 said:

I laughed too. Thanks for that.

Seriously, though, the guy is also a drafted professional baseball player, he has caught a couple passes, even for a TD, he's the equivalent of a social-worker/chaplain at a children's hospital, and a decent basketball player, too. He's the kind of guy who insists on being good at whatever he touches.

My guess is that he takes being a father and husband pretty seriously, too; sadly underrated values, these days.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Some guy named Ciara says Russell Wilson is elite, accurate, athletic and poised against pressure. One of the best quarterbacks in all of NFL. Truly U-N-L-I-M-I-T-E-D...
Your narrow writing skills are appreciated CiaraF

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Appyhawk":grieh3wj said:
As both Pete and Schotty have pointed out in their recent interviews, Russ DOES call a LOT of plays and is likely to be calling even more than he has been.
On field 'Coach Russ'?

Wasn't it the Cleveland game where the helmet speaker malfunctioned and Russ called all the plays on a long TD drive? Made me consider whether someone could be hired to "fix" the speaker every game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, talk about grasping. I almost broke out in a yawn. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Meanwhile, Russ is HOF bound.

Seymour

Reaction score
........and written by someone with ZERO skillset. :snack:

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah we should bring back Ric Mirer, that man could handle a Hotdog on the sidelines.

Nunya

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is too short to ever be a successful starting QB.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, winning at a clip as good as any QB, in the first 8 years of his career, in the history of the NFL does get pretty old. So many of those wins are by a "narrow" margin, those wins him and the Hawks just keep getting over and over again.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
God Michael Jordan had a pretty narrow skillset. I mean all he could do is play basketball...but be elite at it...

/sarcasm