Turning the game off

cymatica

Reaction score
I'm done watching this shit show, and so is the family. Putting a movie in. I think I'm done for the season. The coaching staff is obviously too incompetent to adjust and put together a competent gameplan. Looks like the team has given up, minus a few players. Getting tired of all these low percentage sideline throws and just stupid play calling with Pete refusing to axe Waldo.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm done watching this shit show, and so is the family. Putting a movie in. I think I'm done for the season. The coaching staff is obviously too incompetent to adjust and put together a competent gameplan. Looks like the team has given up, minus a few players. Getting tired of all these low percentage sideline throws and just stupid play calling with Pete refusing to axe Waldo.
Same. The family had enough of my s*** and I've had enough of this team.

Honestly I don't feel like watching another game until Carroll is gone. His brand of football is washed

TAB420

Reaction score
We all need to do this. I'm done supporting this train wreck.

ccla

Reaction score
Same. The family had enough of my s*** and I've had enough of this team.

Honestly I don't feel like watching another game until Carroll is gone. His brand of football is washed
i say this almost during every game but the following week I am still there watching the train wreck.