Turbin Being Signed

MrThortan

Reaction score
Not against it I suppose. He is familiar with the way Pete does things so that could speed up the learning process. Hopefully we use Homer, Lynch, Turbin in that order

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Let's face it Lynch is a reach but Turbin offers nothing other than a buddy for Wilson. There were some better options out there than Turbin who have actually seen some game action this year. Turbin was terrible here and even worse when he left.

chris98251

Reaction score
Turbin could never out run the Turf Monster, seemed like every time he was in open field it reached up and grabbed him.

justafan

Reaction score
The only reason any team discusses any of these guys is if they are totally screwed at the RB position. They are all junk. But thats where we are unfortunately.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Collins seems to have wheels still. Lynch was not Beast Mode for Seattle the last year he play for us. He is toast.

Smellyman

Reaction score
RO right...RO left. The seahawk running game isn't rocket surgery. Oh and Wilson will give it to the RB 99.99% of the time so don't worry about the option part.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m not excited at all for Turbin but desperate times call for desperate measures. The one positive I’ve found is that this thread alone is reason enough to root for. Huge game out of Turbin this week.

mikeak

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":11bbrxeu said:
Bobblehead":11bbrxeu said:
Spin Doctor":11bbrxeu said:
pmedic920":11bbrxeu said:
We need the bodies, bring him on.
Turbin is worthless even as a body. One of the most uninspiring worthless running backs that ever graced the Seahawks. Very bad signing. I certainly look forward to Turbin tackling himself in a wide open field for no gain.

Not excited myself but, you got any better ideas?
CJ Anderson, Jay Ajayi, DeAngelo Williams (if in shape), etc, etc. There are SO many better options on the market. It isn't even the same offense he played in with the Seahawks.

Turbin is worthless trash.

Replace DeAngelo with Blount and like your list of better runners...

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Blount and Lynch can’t be on the same team. For obvious reasons.

Turbin is a decent, pick up 3-7 yards back. There’s value to that in this league. Don’t understand the negativity

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Turbin I saw when healthy with the Colts suprised me but..
That was some time ago.
I would rather have Blount myself..Him and Beast could pound
the line over and over.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Scorpion05":355nvg47 said:

Turbin is a decent, pick up 3-7 yards back. There’s value to that in this league. Don’t understand the negativity
Turbin has never been a pick up 3-7 yard back... He's had marginal vision and would trip himself up in the open field, especially in his later years. There is a good reason why he hasn't been on a team since October of last year. Really bad signing, especially if he ever sees the field, which I'm praying that he will never have to. I hope all we see is Homer and Lynch.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3gl6h5zz said:

Turbin isn't good but neither is CJ Anderson.

Instead of keying off a couple of fantasy outings and a 1,000 yard season, some of you guys should find some Broncos fans and ask them how they feel about Anderson. There's a reason he's no longer in Denver and no longer in the NFL.

These guys are all available for a reason. And none of them are some kind of guarantee over the other. Hopefully the decisions the Seahawks make help.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cyrus12":4gv5y60m said:
Let's face it...he only gotta job here because RW is his buddy. He definitely is not worth being signed. Sad that the qb has that kind of influence. I question if they are serious about trying to win.
If the QB has that kind of influence why did we run our 4th string RB into the teeth of the AZ defense on a 3rd and 3 after a possibly game changing blocked FG? Wouldn't the QB decide to throw there?

Latest posts