Tough game, you guys earned it

kev007

Reaction score
Classy post man, that was a heck of a game. Hope your guys take good care of the 49ers and maybe we will meet again at the end of the season...

mikeak

Reaction score
For the Houston fans that blame their coaches for losing this game (not you OP) remember the first game of the season.

If you truly think you had no business losing this game then you had no business winning against San Diego. Swap the games around and you still go 1-1 in the two games.

Keeping a long term perspective is the key to happiness. Yes winning both would be better for you but the fact is that it is not just your team out there. The Seahawks did what you did when you turned the game against SD and made them make mistakes and then made plays on your own. You had a pick 6 there and we had ours yesterday.

Only difference is the SD collapse was even worse and in some ways more self-inflicted

razgriz737

Reaction score
I can't get over how awesome you Texans fans are. I'll be pulling for you guys any week you aren't playing us. :th2thumbs:

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Major props to the OP and all Texan fans.\

Texan fans were the most opposing fan friendly people I could ever hope to encounter. Fabulous people and they are a fan base to judge all others against.
I will always root for your team when we are not facing each other.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Vance87":3f5vojb8 said:
Just wanted to say that was a heck of a game today. Probably the most physical Texans game I've watched since the 2011 playoff against the Ravens. In the end we couldn't close (like usual) and we were gutted after the pick 6 thrown by he who shall not be named.

It was bad watching my team lose but man, I wish we had a coach and a QB like you guys do. I remember seeing Carroll give that speech on the sideline before OT, and the way he strutted about and always seemed to be smiling. And Wilson, I couldn't like that guy more. Some gutsy running when our D was pushing your line back in his face. He made all the guys chasing him look slow. I knew you guys were capable of comebacks, you did it last year twice in the playoffs. You have a great team and you've got a fan in me.

Now, PLEASE beat the FREAKING Colts and we promise we will trounce the 49ers :D
Thanks for the class. Now go and take your frustration out by embarrassing the niners! :)

RezHawk

Reaction score
Super classy post. Always had a soft spot for Houston since the Oiler/Moon days. Bunch of tuff and talented players on that Texans team to whom I wish all the best going forward.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Cool post. Rooting for Houston from here on out. Hope to see you guys in the big game (but I hope J.J. has the flu on game day).

FanFrom315

Reaction score
I'm usually just a lurker but had to comment on this post.

I was at the game on Sunday and I have to say that Texan fans are by far the most classy fans I have come across. Everywhere I went (wearing my hawks gear) Texan fans were always smiling, waving, engaging in conversation, giving us props, wishing us a good game, etc. I was floored by it. It was such a gentleman's match. I was one of the only hawks in my section and was standing up going nuts and none of their fans showed any hostility. In fact, they congratulated after all our big plays and even on our comeback. After the loss, they made no excuses. They didn't blame the refs, or say our defense was being too physical. They owned it. Thank you Texan fans for the hospitality. Hope to see you guys in the playoffs.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Texans remind me of the 80s Seahawks. Still pretty new, but enjoying success as they are part of the race and capable of genuinely beating anyone.

In their early years I watched them because I always love an underdog. Now they are no longer the underdog and their fans are still humble and respectful. I truly hope we get a chance to see them again, because that would mean a Super Bowl trip. I couldn't think of a better group of fans to trade conversation with than those guys in such a game. It would be a great SB matchup too.