Total Access Starting To Show Love

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
“They got a heck of a lot of playmakers. Seahawks GM John Schneider, they continue to build one of the more talented rosters in the NFL.”

As much as the Jets, Cowboys, 9ers, etc, get love all day long, there’s plenty In The Know who are well aware of what is going on in South Alaska.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh….

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
“They got a heck of a lot of playmakers. Seahawks GM John Schneider, they continue to build one of the more talented rosters in the NFL.”

As much as the Jets, Cowboys, 9ers, etc, get love all day long, there’s plenty In The Know who are well aware of what is going on in South Alaska.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh….
I actually attribute this to more and more former Seattle players have taken post football careers in journalism/broadcasting/NFL network analysts jobs and have been letting the NFL world know the Seahawks remain or have been been adding talented players recently to their rosters. Also, it probably helps that they want Seattle to succeed without ME3 in the building. Which is now leading to Seattle seeing more media appeal from the NFL world. I’ll take it.

The Seahawks have been ranked as one of the NFL premier franchises (not just wins and losses) but overall facilities, organizational structure, etc. so the NFL world has got to be somewhat aware Seattle is primed for becoming a top echelon team in the NFC again. Or maybe it’s wishful thinking on my part.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Yep, just y'all wait until the rest of the country gets a gander at the throwback uni's this season.

HawkinNY

Reaction score

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh….
I used to care but I don’t anymore. It can fuel players to fight a little harder. And I like it when they sneak up on everyone. 2025 Seahawks win it all. Can just feel it. Just like I did going into the 2012 season.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I think they along with everybody else, are in the same boat as we fans. The team has talent but that defense is still the huge question mark. Safer not to hype the unknown.