Top two draft grades

Chawker

Reaction score
In my humble opinion this honor has two go to.

1. The Chicago Bears

2. The Arizona Cardinals

Both teams had a draft that will boost there franchises.

Cheers

Ruminator

Reaction score
Don't know how many picks Cards had, but every time I looked at the board, it seemed like they had quite a truckload of them. (Edit: Looks like 11 to the Seahawks' post-trade 8.)

Chapow

Reaction score
I mean, if you don't do very, very well with 2 top ten picks, including the #1 overall pick, you done fvcked up.

Scout

Reaction score
I liked what the Broncos did with the draft as well as the Panthers. Both teams had a strategy to help out their young QBs.

Detroit is praised for their draft along with the Rams and 49ers.

But I think the Vikings had a sneaky good draft that no one is talking about.

QB McCarthy, Edge Turner, CB Jackson, and OT Rouse.

They took their shot at four premium positions with their first four picks.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Will be very interesting to see how JJ turns out. Not sure Minnesota is the best landing spot for him, but who knows.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The Steelers had a great draft! Now...they also drafted some red flagged guys though.
I wouldn’t trade our draft for theirs. The only guy I really liked that they got was the LB. But most don’t expect him to make it too a second contract

CactusJack

Reaction score
Don't forget the rams 🤬 Verse & Fiske could be a really good combo.
I had Fiske as a 3rd round talent. So, a bit of a reach for me. I also don't love that they gave up future draft capital (2nd) to draft him. I thought it was an overpay on their part.

Blake Corum will probably be a productive player for them.

Overall, I thought it was solid. But nothing spectacular.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I had Fiske as a 3rd round talent. So, a bit of a reach for me. I also don't love that they gave up future draft capital (2nd) to draft him. I thought it was an overpay.
If anyone can get production out of Fiske, it'll be them. He should be thanking his lucky stars that he's going to the team that knows how to work with tiny interior linemen who happen to have a pass rush spark. Lessons learned from Donald will be imparted to him.

Verse is a pure stud. I think he was going to be good regardless of where he ended up. I would've been perfectly happy with him had Murphy been off the board and would've pounded the table for us to stick and pick for him too.

12forlife

Reaction score
I had Fiske as a 3rd round talent. So, a bit of a reach for me. I also don't love that they gave up future draft capital (2nd) to draft him. I thought it was an overpay on their part.

Blake Corum will probably be a productive player for them.

Overall, I thought it was solid. But nothing spectacular.
Hhmmm Idk? You might want to look into him a bit more, not that matters. Imo he was a top 50 prospect all day, dude can move for a big guy. What I'm not liking with the Rams is they hit on Turner & Jones last year, now if Verse & Fiske can preform to their potential, that could be a dangerous defensive front

CactusJack

Reaction score
Hhmmm Idk? You might want to look into him a bit more, not that matters. Imo he was a top 50 prospect all day, dude can move for a big guy. What I'm not liking with the Rams is they hit on Turner & Jones last year, now if Verse & Fiske can preform to their potential, that could be a dangerous defensive front
He'll be a solid piece on their D-line. But he's not a game changer by any means.

Verse was a safe pick. But is the type of guy who can run hot/cold production wise. Good player. But he doesn't necessarily have the athletic traits to be a dominate edge in the league.

Last edited:

Shane Falco

Reaction score
The Steelers had a great draft! Now...they also drafted some red flagged guys though.

I like their draft a lot too. A stud LT and Center. I don't feel like the Wilson pick was too risky it was almost a 4th rounder, that's huge value if he stays healthy. Not sure about the risk with Fautanu though, that's another ballgame.

Then they got M. McCormick in the 4th two picks after us and I was hoping the Seahawks would grab him.

They are gonna hear "Wilson to Wilson" a lot down there. Remember that?

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
In my humble opinion this honor has two go to.

1. The Chicago Bears

2. The Arizona Cardinals

Both teams had a draft that will boost there franchises.

Cheers
Poles couldn’t miss. Shoot in’ fish in a barrel.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'd be nervous as all hell about that draft. Two ticking timebomb knees between Fautanu and Payton Wilson. The upside is super high, but boy, I'd be pessimistic about that draft if we had it.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Don't know how many picks Cards had, but every time I looked at the board, it seemed like they had quite a truckload of them. (Edit: Looks like 11 to the Seahawks' post-trade 8.)
Packers also had a load of picks. I worry that 2 or 3 might turn into lucky hits.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I'd be nervous as all hell about that draft. Two ticking timebomb knees between Fautanu and Payton Wilson. The upside is super high, but boy, I'd be pessimistic about that draft if we had it.
Yeah, they said they don’t expect Wilson to last long enough to get a 2nd contract. He must be really good to know you aren’t going to have him for more than a few years.

GemCity

Reaction score
Unfortunately, in my opinion, the Rams did very well in the draft.