Tonight's TNF

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I think it's gonna be a good game. Fields played up to his talent last week and both teams are hungry. I'm betting it's gonna be a much better game to watch than you'd think.

I hope so, cuz I love football. I'd like to see the Bears get one...

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I'd rather hit the gym and go hard rather than to subject my eyes to tonight's game.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score

Their "alternate" unis. Damn it sucks to lose all the history of that team, cuz of a name, that no one found offensive until they decided to...
Those suck!

James in PA

Reaction score
Some of these Thursday Night games, I'll tell ya. It's like the schedule makers sit down and say, "Hmm, what's the most unappealing matchup we can possibly put on primetime?"

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Good luck to any of you tuning into this slog. I have to know though...

Who hurt you?

James in PA

Reaction score
Bearhawk will probably be one of the few people on this forum who is interested in this one. At this point, I'd be rooting for L's and that #1 pick if I were a Bears fan.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm watching just because I am a hardcore NFL fan, even though I know it will likely be hot garbage, a bad game of NFL beats a good game of (insert another major sport here) any day of the week for me.

Maybe it surprises? I've watched plenty of games I expected to be duds turn into Game of the Week types.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'll try to watch but I have the attention span of a well educated house cat.
I can tell you what is going happen, my wife knowing Seattle isn't playing is going to suggest we watch a movie in which I'll be obligated to oblige . She'll pick a ridiculous chick flick in which a young professional woman will move to the big city in search of fortune and fame , probably an advertising agency.
She'll bump into a handsome mysterious man out front of the office and her papers will go everywhere but the handsome successful lad will help her gather her things before getting into his limo.

GUESS WHAT? Dude is the rich son of the billionaire that owns everything.

it's at this time I look over at my wife who is sound asleep . We're 30 minutes in . Of course I have to watch the rest of "her movie" Especially the end where she decides to leave and complete her studies in France but lad gets in his limo and pursues her to the airport to plead with her not to leave.

Or something like that .

keasley45

Reaction score
I can tell you what is going happen, my wife knowing Seattle isn't playing is going to suggest we watch a movie in which I'll be obligated to oblige . She'll pick a ridiculous chick flick in which a young professional woman will move to the big city in search of fortune and fame , probably an advertising agency.
She'll bump into a handsome mysterious man out front of the office and her papers will go everywhere but the handsome successful lad will help her gather her things before getting into his limo.

it's at this time I look over at my wife who is sound asleep . We're 30 minutes in . Of course I have to watch the rest of "her movie" Especially the end where she decides to leave and complete her studies in France but lad gets in his limo and pursues her to the airport to plead with her not to leave.

Or something like that .

And I thought I was the only one.

99% of the time I'm the one left watching to the end, because she has this knack for hearing IN HER SLEEP when I switch away from the movie. 'I'm awake', she says.... which lasts for about 47 seconds and then, sleep again. Until! I try to tune into something else. Its like Chinese handcuffs. Completely non-existent until you try to pull away.

Weadoption

Reaction score

Or something like that .
watch Gen V on Amazon Prime.
classic Americana mom and dad apple pie stuff.

Threedee

Reaction score
Football Team is actually better than I would have predicted this year. The Da Bears are the worst team in the NFL. I'm going with Football Team.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
All Bears so far.
And the refs still dont know the rules for international grounding.